SR20 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
notnser racing
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well for all of you who are currently racing, I have been using camber lugs nuts in all of the shocks of the car but I will like to have more adjustability in front so can you guys recommend me a good set of camber plates for a b13.

·
employment whiplash, NC
3,646 Posts
Only 2 I know of are Ground Control and Cusco/$tealin. Both require coilover systems. I've had both, Ground Control plates are far, far superior in every way. Expensive? You bet. And rightfully so.

·
wants to go play
2,230 Posts
mpg9999 said:
Ground Control.

+1.

The cusco/$tealin ones are nowhere near as nice.

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts
el tuque said:
Well for all of you who are currently racing, I have been using camber lugs nuts in all of the shocks of the car but I will like to have more adjustability in front so can you guys recommend me a good set of camber plates for a b13.
Take the camber bolts out, they slip when you run sticky tires.

·
Drinking The H Juice Now
4,216 Posts
choaderboy2 said:
not if you tack weld the strut ears to the knuckle.... ;) ask me how i know this... :tongue:

·
Registered
504 Posts
Or you could always slot the struts, align as desired, using fender washers on the strut bolts, then weld the washers to the strut ears. A little easier to remove the strut later that way. Not that I ever did this.

·
notnser racing
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
choaderboy2 said:
Tell me about it, I still remember 4 months ago when my camber rear lugs didn’t hold to my kuhmos and there went the nice color of my brand new AGX all I saw was a big black flag and a bunch of smoke.

·
Registered
326 Posts
We just redrilled the 3 holes in the top of the tower, not exactly adjustable but it worked, and won't slip.

·
8,886 Posts
Without a doubt the best way is what the Silkroad suspension does for the S13/14. They have a square metal piece with a hole offset. Then two knobs on each side of a elongated hole. Depending which way you turn the offset metal plate you get a different amount of camber. 4 adjustments no slipping. Add that with the top camber plates and its unreal the adjustability.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts