SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Pistol grip pump
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well car has complete stereo every thing is kenwood. 6x9's, tweeters, sub even a kenwood EQ. Also have Eibach sportlines with kyb Gr2's. It has the complete Energy suspension kit. 16 inch rims and the stockies. Interior is redone in black vinyl. It has 185k on motor, no rust, little dings from idiots parkng next to me. and theres others things. Paint is perfect. everythings works. It has no sunroof and no AC Oh this is a 91' SE-R. It blue book for 2100 stock. Im lookin into buy a 2002 G20, that I found for 10,995

·
utahnissans.com
5,051 Posts
I would guess $1700, most guys looking for a 91 se-r could really care less about the stereo equip. If somebody wants the stereo I would say you could get $2000 out of it if you found the right buyer.

·
Jesus shaved
443 Posts
Yeah, $2100 is a fair price. Of course, the right person would pay more if they are desperate enough (me last year).

·
Pistol grip pump
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
33k its a salvage car. the door was hit. He replaced it and painted the car. I checked it out and fell in love... I would tell the website where its located but, someone might be an ass and take her from me.

·
Registered
45 Posts
As long as there's no frame damage that sounds like an OK price...not a great deal, but a good price. Also, do some research on the 02 G20s to make sure you are getting everything that it comes with. Check out www.g20.net when you get some time.

·
subzero
367 Posts
Hey im interested in buying the car. can u give me any details about the car or maybe your phone number? I live in central cali. tanx

·
Pistol grip pump
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its a 91 sentra with 186k on motor. Runs ****in great. current tags, no engine mods just filter, ngk wires, denso plugs. complete stereo, amp, box,eq, wont be disappointed. 16' rims team loco, dont know if u heard of them. Tinted windows, New tires with only 1500 miles on them with warranty. Lifetime warranty on stock shocks. But I do have the kyb gr2 needs to be put in. Complete energy suspension kit. And the Seats are done in black vinyl, but there the E sentra seats not the se-r. Vented rotors. strut bar. silver stars headlights. New side mirrors with the blinker on them. Really the only thing to do to the car is turbo it. I can take the car for 2700 with kenwood 1000 watt amp and wide band o2 sensor. 2500 without the amp and sensor. I can send pics if u want.

·
Pistol grip pump
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bump**

·
Pistol grip pump
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
2k is a good price for a stock 91'or you talkin about with everything I said.

·
Pistol grip pump
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bump^^

1 - 12 of 12 Posts