1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Drinking The H Juice Now
4,216 Posts
depends on what i had for lunch or dinner the night before...:D

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
hahah well i would make 1600 a year. thats what my taxes equaled out to maybe i should file them and claime the govt pays me to poop.

·
G-unit
1,132 Posts
I used to work at a car dealership you had to use your ID card to enter the restrooms. If you were in there more than 15 minutes a day, you got docked pay. So people started lifting cards and passing them around. They (management) got wise to that and made everyone go get a "restroom" card from the general manager when nature called. So after about 2 weeks of 50 people coming to see him everytime they needed to go, the mechanics pissing in the corner of the back lot, they installed pay toilets. BTW I make $1950 a year pooping. :biggthump

·
Drinking The H Juice Now
4,216 Posts
skyliner said:
I used to work at a car dealership you had to use your ID card to enter the restrooms. If you were in there more than 15 minutes a day, you got docked pay. So people started lifting cards and passing them around. They (management) got wise to that and made everyone go get a "restroom" card from the general manager when nature called. So after about 2 weeks of 50 people coming to see him everytime they needed to go, the mechanics pissing in the corner of the back lot, they installed pay toilets. BTW I make $1950 a year pooping. :biggthump
that is the most f-d up thing i have heard.. :eek:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts