SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all of my mods in my signature line how much do you think my car is worth? I'm debating whether I want to sell it or not to pay off all my debt. The car has 190,000 and is rolling on some 15x7 5zigen FNO1R-C rims, stock struts, dropped on eibach pro-kits, w/ nx2000 brake upgrade, drilled and slotted front rotors. I believe that's all it has. The car has pretty decent paint, one small dent on the driver side door that you can't even tell is there. The interior is an 8 out of 10 i'd say.

·
Registered
87 Posts
please for all of us b-13 fanatics and the nissan family in general, dont sell it. refinance ur house, cook up crystal meth and sell it out of ur garage, sell ur mom, but dnt get rid of such a clean b-13!!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the replies, I really don't want to sell this car but I really don't have much time to do anything any more so I'll really have to think hard and long about it.

·
vvl se-r
341 Posts
hey dumb-ass! after all the hard work I put into that car, you're just gonna sell it? Give it to me and I'll give you back your carton of cigarettes. :D

·
Hostile Aberration
4,820 Posts
Put up some pics. But im guessing in the 3.5-4k region if the exterior is clean.
Yup.

Super clean, properly modified, NA examples (DE examples) fetch between 2-2.5 K. Horus and Rittmeister both sold beautiful B13's for between 2-2.5K in the last two months in our Classifieds. Yes, I've been looking.

You could look up either of their threads.

So, with the VE and other upgrades, you should get between 3-4K. I don't have the money, but that is what I would spend for a properly executed, VE swapped, clean Classic.

·
Hostile Aberration
4,820 Posts
BTW, your car is badass and super clean. I love your performance orientation. Given the funds required, I would make you a reasonable offer on that ride.

However, it does deserve a better suspension. :)

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
if i do keep the car suspension is next on my list and then my exhaust...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yeah man! Dont sell it! Work some overtime do something. Everyone who sells thier B13 regrets it and gets another.
You are absolutely right! I miss mines already!:(

·
wants 2 dry hump chriscar
4,507 Posts
lets put it like this. my last b13 was a 91. jdm engine, cracked hotshot header, k-sport coilovers, nx brakes, stainless lines, rust (not alot but it was there) inop fuel gauge, "ok" interior, b14 wheels on BFG g-force tires. things were starting to "fail" and i couldnt keep up with fixing it. i put a for sale sign on it for $4000 obo as a joke........got a call 2 weeks later and it was sold for $3000:tongue:

you can sell it for more than 2.5k to the right person. and with all the pres we have been getting lately it may be even easier. but be warned!!!!!!!!!!!!! selling it on the forum will net you less$$ but piece of mind that the person who bought it will take care of it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts