SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do not know how much they are worth in dollar value. But how much would you pay for a 1994 Sunny GTi-R with no mods except a 6 point roll cage, manual tranny,and about 52000 miles?
Here's a pic:

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
For one not legalized 5-6 Gs, street legal Id pay 8-9Gs. Yes Id let myself get bent over to own a gti-r...

·
Registered
148 Posts
If anyone knows where to get one my friend has 6K cash! Thats about all I would pay for one. Just my .02.

·
My RNN14 is a Xylene Ho!
789 Posts
MauiBlueGride said:
13-15k could get you a NX or even B14 fabbed with AWD and a crap load of goodies lol..
That one guy did the AWD Pulsar NX...

Chris
you can do all that stuff.but it will never be a real JDm.its like taking the 5.0 badge and putting it on a 4 cylinder mustang

·
lack of sr20 owner
1,329 Posts
is it really about being JDM, or having a badass car? I know if I were to make my B14 AWD it would have nothing to do with JDM... I wouldnt do it for the cool factor either, id do it cuz AWD is badass, especially where I live cuz we gets some snow :(

id rather have RWD honestly.

·
NISSAN ADDICT
3,066 Posts
i think the price is not that bad seriously. if you go out and buy a 1994 GTIR here in japan there about 4,000 or so for a nice taken care of GTIR. dont quote me there is always exceptions ot the rules. like last year i had the option to get one for 500$ with no motor but due to the restriction they place on us here i was unable to get it :(

i think is would cost a lot less to get one from europe personally. there are more GTIR`S in eurpoe, and austrailia then in japan, IMO.

i was looking on auto traider europe once and there were a ton for sale. some of them had a huge list`s of modifications and were maby 4,000 or so..

i bet if you offered the guy cash 6,000 he would take it..

·
I Keep It Unique
2,423 Posts
celm said:
u wont find a GTIr with a US title for less then 10k.the other people that i know that have titled GTIR`s paid anywhere from 13 to 15k.Mine be up for sale soon with title ;)
Here is a thought....find a totaled or rusted out NX or hatchback Nissan of some sort thats not worth saving, take the VIN# plate off it and take the title, make the NX or whatever Nissan it is dissapear some how, slap that VIN# plate on your non street legal GTI-R and when they question the cars model all you have to do is say "Its a kit car, I converted it." There you have it instant street legal GTI-R. Rumor has it that a guy around here has a Skyline like that, apparently it has a Maxima title and VIN# plate.....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts