SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What all is needed and how do you do it?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
You would need the additional solenoid for the fuel along with the jetting and Y adapter. The adapter inputs the nitrous and fuel.

·
Wiggatastic!
1,043 Posts
I'm not sure you can do it with that purple box. You can use your existing hoses, but you wil have to buy two solenoids, and some more lines. This, or you can maybe buy the zex wet kit purple box...

~ Marcus

·
2.3l DISI turbo!
245 Posts
I thought about doing it with mine, but I am pretty sure you would need a whole new box, and a new nozzle. The jets should be the same, you will need the fuel hose too.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I am doing conversion next week, ordered parts yesterday. I will post pictures of process after testing is complete. :cool:

So far I have modified purple box to remove the fuel pressure regulator air lines and have tapped into the WOT switch so it it will also activate a second solenoid for fuel. The fuel solenoid will be mounted to the outside of the purple box.
I ordered a fuel solenoid and wet kit nozzle from Summit yesterday. :D

WARNING: my mod to the dry ZEX purple box voids all warranty and you cannot go back to using it as a dry kit box!!! :eek:

·
Wiggatastic!
1,043 Posts
Sounds pretty cool man! I didn't think it was possible until now. I bought a zex kit for $200 bucks a couple month ago, but turned around and sold it. Now I feel bad for doing that.

~ Marcus

1 - 7 of 7 Posts