SR20 Forum banner

521 - 527 of 527 Posts

·
Drive it like ya stole it
6,928 Posts

·
going thru life @ 1 bar
2,156 Posts
This should answer all the questions as to what needs to be grinded off the stabilizer to make the swap complete :biggthump
Here are the piks I took...

B13...the shifter sits back further compared to the P11

P11...the shifter is closer compared to the b13

Area that needs to be grinded...

Pics are no longer good, anyone have pictures of this?
sorry i dont have them

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Sportbike fevah
1,003 Posts
Hey Sentra Dude, the original posting still has those photos. (I know since I just was reading them 08/07/11)
http://www.sr20forum.com/driveline-transmission/97257-how-p11-b15-transmission-swap-into-b13-b14-p10.html
Keep us posted with your progress. I developed a cracked case on my B13 and need to do something and the later gearboxes may be easier to find. More and more of our B13's are going to the crusher (or hiding out of site).
As a matter of fact, I have one in my garage. I don't know the 5th gear status, but it's a B13 SE-R transaxle. Since it's been over a year since I owned anything with an SR20 in it (currently my daily has an M50TU), I'd love to sell it to someone who needs it, cheap.

Peter

·
El Lobito with many toys
906 Posts
nothing hits, it just doenst like to go into 3rd quickly. i guess thats what we'll have to live with...
This post needs to be alive ?

Did you find a solution for this? I just did my swap from b14 tranny to b15 tranny both lsd and I am living exactly this problem. If you race and try to do a fast change from 2nd to 3rd it will simply not get into it.

Later I will post pictures about sensors which is which to avoid confussion for those to come to read this when doing their swap.

521 - 527 of 527 Posts