SR20 Forum banner
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
yeah i tried it too and it didn't work for me ether and that's the same wire that stay tuned got and my ecu is for a bluebird i was hopeing for the best though :confused:

·
Registered
3 Posts
okay according to that diagram there are 4 cables right? 41,32,32,X so i removed the 2 cables that says 32 and it work and i have b13 with 1.6 liter and auto but now the a/c doesnt work. do i have to remove just 1 cable? and which one is it?

·
... like as in rice
526 Posts
I just realized that I cut the wire n the opposite end because I was looking at the ecu pinout as the connector pinout... so I'm going to try it the other way now lol.

·
Registered
45 Posts
does anybody have an idea how to fix or wtfk? happens to the speed sensor i have a 94 se-r blew 1,2,3,4 gears i changed the tranny and the speed sensor becuse the good 1 was cable but when i put it on the other 1 it stoped working **** have n idea i always had cable sensor thats y i asked

·
Drive it like ya stole it
6,928 Posts
does anybody have an idea how to fix or wtfk? happens to the speed sensor i have a 94 se-r blew 1,2,3,4 gears i changed the tranny and the speed sensor becuse the good 1 was cable but when i put it on the other 1 it stoped working **** have n idea i always had cable sensor thats y i asked
Maybe if you spoke in a mannor that people could understand your question, you might get help. Also, start a new thread.:biggthump

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone!
Im new in this comunity!

I dont know if any of you will see or even answer to this with the facebook thing in 2021 .
But i have same question about the car speed signal and no answer .
I make lots of reseach about the famous signal that go to the computer For speed signal.
I thinking to cut some volt in this one with resistor .
My issue was because of the fluctuate values.
I run full sr20ve swap and computer . If i cut this wire,the first issue was vvl stop working and the low rpm moving down just little bit.
I not try to make speed like this.i just try in running condition /vvl activate ,im just disconnected the wire and vvl stay open,when I depress de gaz the engine stall.
I can see also the signal look like pulse with delay.
May be im wrong but i see volt change when car its slowly moving and make it s faster when accelerate.if im was in parking with car running and same time i connect/disconnect the wire 32 in the ecu,the motor stop.
I try to find something not expensive for control the issue.
I not find any answer about pulse control resistor..
I any of you can show me any trikkle.
I will be very happy.
Nx2000 from Québec.
Thanks.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts