SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how would this look

if so can someone do a photoshop or just tell me. its gunmetal with a chrome lip and chrome billets

·
I can spell you.....
823 Posts
thehammer said:
how would this look

if so can someone do a photoshop or just tell me. its gunmetal with a chrome lip and chrome billets
haha, I'll put this on my web space for you for a couple days. Sorry, I already started blacking it out. and yes, I do have coffee addict hands :redface:

I have "17 motegi MR7's. Not the same wheels, but the same style. I got someone to gunmetal them for fun. May give you an idea.

What color is your 200sx?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
chucky200sx said:
haha, I'll put this on my web space for you for a couple days. Sorry, I already started blacking it out. and yes, I do have coffee addict hands :redface:

I have "17 motegi MR7's. Not the same wheels, but the same style. I got someone to gunmetal them for fun. May give you an idea.

What color is your 200sx?
well its red right now but I wanted to mayvbe get it like a midnight blue or somethings that those rims would match with

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no, not paint to match rims but I figure if I am gonna get it painted, might as well put it with some nice rims (those are the ones I have) so yea.............

1 - 9 of 9 Posts