SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
as loyal as my options
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am trying to sell my RC car it is the above model, it was used for about 15 tanks of fuel, it is very very fast. this car comes with a different engine than the other versions like it it has .12 racing engine with header pipe, its rated over one horsepower. this car also comes with the two-speed transmission. i have everything for it that you need besides the fuel. i will sell the radio, glow plug ignitor kit, fuel bottle and an extra painted body with the kit. i have two nissan skyline bodies for the car one of the yellow and black pennzoil race car and another of an R34 GT-R car painted blue. i would like to get $300 for it with everything included and shipped. pm me if interested and i will try and get you some pics.
Eric

·
as loyal as my options
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i need to sell this thing so i'll take $275 shipped, pm me if interested.

·
as loyal as my options
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
offers? anybody?

·
Wiggle wagon driver...
1,445 Posts
i've been looking for a gas r/c car..all mine are electric. what brand of radio and can you send me some pics please?

·
as loyal as my options
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anybody interested i still have it make me an offer.

·
as loyal as my options
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
vpaztecred said:
got any pics
if your in the bay area it would probably be easier for me to show you the car and that way you can see it run. it is quite impressive to see and hear.let me know if you want to set something up. i am gonna work on pics though, i don't have a camera or a computer so it is hard as hell for me to get it set up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts