SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got these off my recently-flipped-over-multiple-times-off-a-bank-and-is-now-****in-totalled 96 SE-R. I'm hoping to get this sweet ass 1993 Red NX2000 here next week. I want to know if my mods will work on it. It seems to be a different kind of SR20DE...high port? low port? which one do the NX's have...? and will this **** fit? god i miss my car!!!

------------------
Is that a honda? What is that silver thing?

·
Registered
400 Posts
i've seen some se-rs around here for sale man, i live beside Nashville, but that isnt too far from you

------------------
Kenneth

1996 RED 200sx SE-R w/dynomax Superturbo Exhaust

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
I'm not sure if the STB will work because the chassis is different between the NX (B13 chassis code) and 200sx (B14 chassis code). The CAI should work though, but you might have to do some tweaking to get it to fit right. The motor on the NX is a high-port. The motor on the totaled 200sx was a low-port.

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
I believe the strut bar will work. On courtesy's website it says the strut bar works for 91-99 SE-R's.

------------------
97 Super Black 200sx SE-R
Hotshot CAI, custom 2.5" catback with dynomax super turbo muffler, Hotshot header, UR pulleys (2 set), JWT ECU

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool. kinda sucks, cuz my battery busted open in the wreck and got all over everything incl intake and stb

------------------
Is that a honda? What is that silver thing?

G

·
0 Posts
I think you got it switched around. Your 200SX SE-R is a high-port and the NX2000 is a low-port. You're going to have a rough time with the CAI, as the primary intake tubes are totally different between the two. Not sure about the STB, it's quite possible, just try it on.

·
Registered
909 Posts
No he was right. The high port is on 91-93 and low port from there on. It goes by the fuel injectors. You can see there are up "high" on the 91-93s and "low" (below the intake mani) on 94+. The STB will fit any B13 or B14. You may have trouble with the CAI though.

MarC

[This message has been edited by MarC (edited 07-07-2001).]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts