SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Get Some!!
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HOLY F---ing $hit!!! They are CRAZY!! HS makes great stuff, but NO TURBO is worth $4400!!! We can get a whole freakin' engine for less than that!

·
Get Some!!
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh, and another thing: Dont ya'll think the JWT 100hp kit is more cost effective compared to a turbo? They claim 12s with it. I know turbos have more flexibility but with that kit there's less plumbing, easier install, less money, etc, etc...

·
Scary monkey windmill
257 Posts
There's a couple problems with NOS. Not reliability or anything like that, as long as your using the JWT setup, but cost. You have to keep refilling your bottle. If you use it a lot, that's a couple times a week, at $30 a pop. Theoretically, that's over $3000 in one year just on refills alone. The other problem is that turbos are on all the time... NOS isn't. That can get really annoying after a while.

So I wouldn't say that NOS is more cost effective than a turbo in the long run, because in the space of one year you will have spent more money just on the NOS kit and refills than you would have on the turbo kit.

Just something to think about...

·
Get Some!!
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would have to agree with that; in the long run it isnt more cost effective...

The 100hp JWT setup can be found at www.jimwolftechnology.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts