SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard or received anything about theirs?

·
Registered
303 Posts
i just missed the deadline by a day!! would anyone be interested in getting another group buy together for the HS CAI?

------------------
Jon
'95 Infiniti G20t
Stillen intake, HS header, custom exhaust, A'PEXi Dunk muffler, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch

G

·
0 Posts
I would!!! I have that site on my favorites list, but they never seem to update it.....hey, can i use a POP instead of that K&N on it?

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Real nice, I can't wait to get that thing.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER
advanced timing and custom 2.5" catback exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Chris, yes you can.

·
Registered
441 Posts
For those that haven't been keepin in touch with the Hotshot CAI's..here is the latest and greatest 411.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">They'll be back from the coaters on Wednesday and shipping Thurs and Fri.</font>
So I guess everybody here anticipating their intakes for this week have next week to look forward to.

Peace,
Chris

G

·
0 Posts
Even though I missed out, I'm curious as to whether or nor folks have recieved their Hotshot intake....For those that have, how do you think it compares to the Place CAI?

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Chris the both perform about the same. Um, has anyone gotten their intakes yet? I'm still waiting on mine.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER
advanced timing,custom 2.5" catback exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, ES shifter Bushing, Hotshot Header(not installed), Hotshot CAI (waiting for patiently)

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
you guys still up for a groupee? You know on the HS intake?

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
There already was a group deal. Those who were in on it are waiting for our intakes to come.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER
advanced timing,custom 2.5" catback exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, ES shifter Bushing, Hotshot Header(not installed), Hotshot CAI (waiting for patiently)

G

·
0 Posts
I think many of us would be interested in a Group deal, but...come on....the Atomic bomb was developed and shipped quicker than these intakes!!! The order went out two or three weeks before Christmas, if my memory serves me correctly. I would be going bulls**t if I sent my hard earned $ out to someone, and recieved nothing back. The more I think of it, the more I'd rather just order it from some shop that has it IN STOCK, and just apy the extra$.......my .02

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Neither do us Nutmegger's. Where the hell is my intake???????????????

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER

·
Registered
466 Posts
When we got in on the A-pillar deal, it took about 3 months to get our stuff. Be patient. This is why group deals are hard to form, and most go sour. People get mad because they don't get their stuff the next day. I'm sure HotShot doesn't keep 100 intakes for GA16s/SR20s in stock. If you don't like the wait, then don't get involved in a group deal. I think it was a person involved in this group deal that called up John's wife and cussed her because that person wanted their intake and they didn't want to wait. This may have ruined any chances for further group deals from HotShot, and may hurt chances with other companies.

------------------
Eric Waterman
1996 200SX SE-R
1997 200SX SE-R
1991 Sentra SE-R

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Haha, I was just kidding. I'm patient and will wait for the intake to come. I was so pissed when i got that email saying that guy called up hotshot and bitched at them. I wrote William Glenn an email the next day apologizing on behalf of everyone involved in the deal.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER

G

·
0 Posts
Yes, I think it was totally uncalled for that someone called up ANYONE at home to bitch at them about ANYTHING! On the other hand, I don't recall seeing any sort of disclaimer for: length of wait, "please be patient" , NOTHING!! So, I think people had a right to be pissed, because these intake weren't being fabricated at Billy Bob's pipe bending shop, these were supposedly being produced by a Major Aftermarket manufacturer! Yet another reason to not get involved with Group Deals. In fact, I'm removing my name from the Group Deal website...the Moral of this story? Don't offer your services unless you explain UP FRONT what is involved!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts