SR20 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, do any of you guys have a heard of any meet this month. It is normally every 2nd week of the month and that is getting close So let me know if anyone knows about this.

Bryan

·
Registered
765 Posts
yea Bryan, its this Saturday the 10th at 4pm at Huffines Park

I am going to be at Ennis all day Saturday then I might show up to huffines around 4:30-5:00 cyah there?

·
Registered
171 Posts
its at 4 this time??

till late at night again? I wanna be at Ennis, too and test out my stock car for kicks... and then go to huffines, too. Matt, you and I can convoy over there together...

·
Registered
765 Posts
okay thats cool, give me a buzz when ure ready to meet up and go
214-566-5107 cell

im probably gonna be leavin around 10 or 11 sat mornin

·
Registered
171 Posts
i duno what experience y'all have of prior races..... but how crowded do u expect it to be at Ennis?

cuz i was thinkin of showin up around 2-2:30pm ... u think i'l get my 15 bucks worth from 2:30pm to 5pm?? i wanna get at least 2 races in... cuz the first run i'll probably screw up

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Hey Brian. I don't think we have the peolple to wash your car. we'd be to tired to drive to S.A. on sunday. HeHe. See you in the morning can't wait to do a 300tt starter!!!!!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
596 Posts
hey james, when are you and vince heading out for san antonio? how early in the morning will you be leaving?

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Around 6 I hope? I think I'v got your number. I'll call when were gettin close. Just look for the white 300zx.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Limited Slip said:
let's setup that se-r wash&wax day. i can't wait to get the 20 layers of dirt, birdshit, and grime off of this ole car :D
thanks for thinking of me, no seriously, if you guys did not wash my car, nobody would :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts