Drive it like ya stole it
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
727 Posts
LMFAO!

------------------
95 200SX SE-R--> Hot Shot CAI, Custom Apexi Cat Back, ST Shifter & G4 Hotshot Headers, Viteks and Iridium, B&G springs, 91 Cams, NOS 50 Shot, 17" Konig Tantrums wrapped in Nitto's, a bunch of stiffening and look good crap, JWT CPU COMING SOON!

·
now on the West side!
3,661 Posts
they have a bunch of these every week on ebay....check again in a week, i guarantee you'll see the same thing

------------------
1991 Sentra SE-R
Cone intake, NismoBorla Exhaust, 19* timing, 2 12" Kicker Competitions, 125K miles

·
Registered
72 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by WhiteSER:
Post this gayness somewhere else.</font>
once again, useless information. was it the gayness that attracted you to this topic?

·
Registered
596 Posts
I think everybody just likes adding useless information to a useless topic. This post is also useless. There has not been a useful post at all in this topic. Even posting here to tell somebody else their post was uselss is useless. None of anything in this topic has been helpful to anybody.

Pretty cool how forums work.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Oh, and Limited, I have an extra cone intake if you want it. I'll give you a good deal. Free!

·
Registered
72 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by tommy:
I think everybody just likes adding useless information to a useless topic. This post is also useless. There has not been a useful post at all in this topic. Even posting here to tell somebody else their post was uselss is useless. None of anything in this topic has been helpful to anybody.

Pretty cool how forums work.
</font>
ok now say that 3 times fast, lol

·
Registered
756 Posts
Pretty simple concept of this place. There are different forums for different subjects. Pretty simple fact that if you are trying to buy/sell something, you would post/look in the "For Sale/Want to Buy" Forum. How is that for useful?

·
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by WhiteSER:
Pretty simple concept of this place. There are different forums for different subjects. Pretty simple fact that if you are trying to buy/sell something, you would post/look in the "For Sale/Want to Buy" Forum. How is that for useful?</font>
I'M NOT TRYING TO SELL THIS, I WAS INFACT TRYIN TO HELP OUT SOME FELLOW FORUM MEMBERS! I MAKE NO PROFIT ON THIS! Didn't your mom ever tell you that if you don't have anything nice to say, to no say anything at all?? I just thought that someone who didn't have enough money to buy a CAI could buy this to supplement their car...so why do you have to act like a jackass WhiteSER?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hmm... Does anyone know anoything about this kit? I mean, it sounds equivalent to a pop charger. For $30 including shipping, I was thinking about checking it out.

Thanks,
Ben
'93 NX

·
Registered
723 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by tommy:
Oh, and Limited, I have an extra cone intake if you want it. I'll give you a good deal. Free!</font>
you r00l. gonna be at james' shop or huffines? im going to both.

·
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by NXBen:
Hmm... Does anyone know anoything about this kit? I mean, it sounds equivalent to a pop charger. For $30 including shipping, I was thinking about checking it out.

Thanks,
Ben
'93 NX
</font>
I just got mine in the mail...looks to be good quailty...I haven't installed it yet...i'll let you know how it goes, that guy might take a while to respond to your e-mails...hes kinda weird like that...but, he sends it off real quick...

·
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ProjectSE-R:
LMFAO!

</font>
Sorry dude....not everyone has lots of $ to throw at thier car right now...

------------------
-----
~~Ryan
Got 5-th gear pop-out problem?(FROM TalkingEAR) http://www.petitiononline.com/44ndone/
Damn it...I want an SE-R...NOW I HAVE ONE!! Bone Stock though...: (
Now its wrecked... :(( STILL PULLS HARD TO THE REDLINE THOUGH!!

·
Registered
201 Posts
If this thing is legit (I believe it is), then the price is a steal. Hell, the K&N panel filter for the SR20 is $45 alone.

I'm going to try one out and I'll let you know what I think.

Sentraser:
Let us know how the install goes.

Ben
'93 NX

·
Registered
441 Posts
If you guys didn't know already, that filter comes with the Hotshot CAI..or at least mine did.

[This message has been edited by CruznSER (edited 10-12-2001).]

·
SR20DE Driver
151 Posts
If all esle fails and it goes for $19.95 then at least you got the adaptor that cheap. Then you could put a K&N on it.

·
Registered
201 Posts
If you go to the guy's web site:

http://www.tradesonic.com/

The adapter by itself costs $12.99. So, you could buy the adapter for cheap and slap a K&N on it. The "Hiper" filter sells for $16.99 on his site, so that's.... $29.98 For the kit. The price on Ebay is the same and includes shipping. Note that the description of the filter is "K&N Style". Hmmmm....

Ben
'93 NX

1 - 20 of 27 Posts