5. clean_B14 - PAID
  6. gomba
  7. SR20WhoKnew
  8. fastwhiteguy09
  9. FnG01

·
Long Time SR Enthusiast
236 Posts
I'm still definitely interested! I'm just waiting on a couple things before committing the funds, lol.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm still in, only for one set instead of two, as my friend sold his car and I was going to buy them then let him pay me back, but financial issues arose.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I need suspension like...days ago soo....put me on that list, and SIGN UP PEOPLE!! I can't tie my money up until theres the required 25 interested, you get up to 25 i will pay immediately, if i can snatch these up used im gonna buy em because like i said my setup is DONEzo!

·
Endless Turbo Preparation
952 Posts
At this rate, this won't be happening until December or maybe far into 2010. I'm not joking.

I think the only way this is going to happen is for someone to buy a bunch of them to resale to get up to the 25 limit or for Chriscar/someone else to do more to advertise this is going on.

Also, why was this never posted over on sr20-forum.com? Yes, I know there's a post for a "link", but it was never posted officially over there. I think that needs to be done.

Also, there needs to be a thread in the General and Suspension section of both sites. The suspension forum should have this stickied.

I think one of the main problems is that a lot of people don't know this is even going on. There doesn't seem to be a push to get this up to 25 sets.

-G

·
merely a flesh wound
15,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
Thanks for the help, but this community is small enough that I think everyone knows about the group buy, and making multiple threads isn't going to help. I'm pretty strict about not allowing duplicate threads, and I'm going to hold myself to the same rules.

C

·
Endless Turbo Preparation
952 Posts
Thanks for the help, but this community is small enough that I think everyone knows about the group buy, and making multiple threads isn't going to help. I'm pretty strict about not allowing duplicate threads, and I'm going to hold myself to the same rules.

C
Making multiple threads WILL help.

I only found out about this by looking in the group buy section. I'd say over 50% of the people who visit the forum never look in here.

If you don't spread the word around, people who want them will not know about them doing a disservice to both this group buy and the community as a whole.

The whole idea is to find the people who want them. This is not being done.

The lack of motivation to find the people who WANT these is a little disconcerting. You should post a thread at least in the general forum once a month and bump it. This should be stickied in the suspension forum. Not sure why it isn't already?

I feel not enough is being done to get the word out about this group buy and the evidence is in the number of people who have paid and/or put a request in for the springs versus the time this has been going on.

Let's examine the numbers:

2 Paid Springs / month

25 Springs needed / 2 = 12 months.

Estimated B13 Springs = Feb 2010

-G

·
merely a flesh wound
15,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
This group buy is no different than any other, and it will abide by the same rules.

C

·
merely a flesh wound
15,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #135
THANKS!

List of interested buyers 5/2/09

B13
  1. needMOmoney - PAID
  2. noahman - PAID
  3. NADDANME - PAID
  4. happynole - PAID
  5. 92tsuru - PAID
  6. SERIECITO - PAID
  7. Zuijyn
  8. Turbo91SER
  9. lhoy12
  10. 228k_ser
  11. vqman
  12. XxFamousxX
  13. 2_Liter_Turbo
  14. The Ba last ser
  15. T28turbos
  16. gotb13
  17. DarkB13
  18. pdiddie
B14
  1. CovertRussian - PAID
  2. LUCINOGSR2000 - PAID
  3. Hammerin Hank - PAID
  4. beef7567 - PAID
  5. clean_B14 - PAID
  6. SR20WhoKnew
  7. fastwhiteguy09
  8. FnG01

·
183k and still pulls hard
172 Posts
OK boys, I'm back in!! Chris, you will be receiving a check within the next 2 weeks!!

·
merely a flesh wound
15,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #139
I'm closing this down. All payments have been refunded.

It was fun while it lasted, and I'm proud to have been associated with Hyperco and their great products. At this point, I don't think we're going to ever see another group buy for these bad boys. If you've got a set in your basement, they just went up in value. ;)

C

·
Long Time SR Enthusiast
236 Posts
Bummer... I was trying so hard the get the money towards this too... Oh well, I guess I'll live with my RM springs

121 - 140 of 149 Posts