SR20 Forum banner

141 - 149 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Well as usual,thanks for the effort Chris,sad to hear it didn't go throught again,and more sad to read that there will probably won't be another chance to get Hyperco's,but just in case something does happen,my money is where my mouth is,you can count me in,if another group buy comes up,and I still have the car.
Well I will repeat it,but thank you very much for the effort Chris.

:biggthump :biggthump :biggthump

·
Weekend Warrior
4,491 Posts
I'm closing this down. All payments have been refunded.

It was fun while it lasted, and I'm proud to have been associated with Hyperco and their great products. At this point, I don't think we're going to ever see another group buy for these bad boys. If you've got a set in your basement, they just went up in value. ;)

C
^I have two sets and one set is BNIB. Lucky me ;). They will be going for $400+ shipping+ paypal fees per set before long.

·
THE NX PROJECT
69 Posts
I'd give you 425 for one of your sets. i'm really bumed about this group buy failing. Thank for giving it a try thought Chris

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
its funny how people cannot fork out this little amount ...yet we have carbon fiber for nx trunklid people are gauging interest at almost 700 bucks. Which I have a feeling people will flake. I knew this group buy wont happen not to hate on chris but this is how this particular forum works. I believe we did this group buy at one point in time and it failed. Sucks but oh well. In any case, good job chris for helping out the community the best you could.

·
Weekend Warrior
4,491 Posts
oh dang. I have a set I got bnib that has less than 1k miles/6 months on my B13. they are coming off this week. pm me some offers.
^Wow. Did I know they were that new?

141 - 149 of 149 Posts