- All US
- International

Acceptable Means of Payment: paypal / money order

Name: Chris Scarpulla
Contact Information: [email protected]

Description:
Springs, duh! :)

JULY 2011 - HYPERCO B13 GB​

I'll keep this short and sweet, since most of you know what these springs are all about.

Bottom line is this - Every few years we get a bunch of you asking (begging? demanding? ;)) us to do another Hyperco GB. I try and resist as long as I can, until the racket gets too loud to ignore, then I go through the motions of talking to the powers that be, and open a GB, only to have it fail because people don't put their money where their mouth is. This has been the pattern for the last 5 years, but it looks like this time it's going to work. So prove me right, and step up to the plate!

-------------------------------------------

Hyperco's are hitting the classifieds every so often and selling almost immediately at $300 + shipping. Almost every time that happens, I get an email or PM from someone asking if we have any available, and Hyperco is also getting emails from around the country looking for availability. So I'm going to kick off another group deal to satisfy the interest. We will have to sell at least 25 sets to make this happen. As always, we need these orders to be prepaid. Once I have the money for 25 sets, the order goes to Hyperco.

Please only post here if you are seriously interested in purchasing a set. If we do not receive the required number of orders your money will be 100% refunded (PayPal allows 60 days to refund all money without any fee). I will put your name on the list if you don't have the money right now, but I will not hold back the order to Hyperco while waiting for payment.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND... as with anything custom, this is going to require a little patience on your part. We can’t guarantee lead-time, but it will probably be 8 to 12 weeks once Hyperco receives our order. So the quicker the payments come in, the sooner we can get the order to Hyperco, and the sooner they get in your hands.

I'd like to thank Mike Kojima for helping us with the initial design parameters of these great springs, and for his continued support. Mike was kind enough to get a set of B13 Hyperco’s into the hands of Dave Coleman of Sport Compact Car Magazine, which lead to an excellent write-up and review in their magazine. We've probably sold close to 250 sets of these springs by now, and they have gotten almost universal praise. There are many, many reviews of them throughout this forum, and a few minutes of searching will more than likely answer any questions you may have.

Here’s some info from the previous Hyperco group deals that you may find interesting.......

They fit 91-94 SE-R and NX2000's, the spring rate is 300lb front / 200lb rear, with a 1" to 1 ½" drop and they work like a charm with KYB AGX's, or Koni’s. Don't be put off by the high spring rate, your car will ride and handle better than stock, and WAY better than ProKits! There were many people in the first and second round that happily tossed their ProKits in favor of these springs.

This is a special order, since Hyperco usually only makes springs for race cars (F1, NASCAR, CART/Indy, IMSA, SCCA Trans-Am, etc), and Hyperco only makes them us, and only by special order. Don't miss out!

If you're not familiar with these springs, please take a look at some of the excellent feedback we've gotten from happy forum members....

FastNX
You just turn and the car goes where you want it, no body lean, no questions asked. You have no idea how fast you’re cornering until you look at the speedometer, then you don’t believe you're eyes. Wild. I don't know how they managed to make a suspension setup that handles so well, yet is so comfortable to drive in. Great job!

BlowN_SpecV
Hyperco Gen 2's are on!! I must say I am VERY impressed. Outstanding product and I love the look!!

SERprise In WV
I finished the install of the new Hypercoil 300/200 springs, and can honestly, flat-out tell you that they are wonderful.
The ride is firm, but not harsh over bumps. Ride height is about 1 inch lower than stock, and one inch higher than ProKits. Just perfect, IMHO.
In my opinion, my SE-R feels like a totally different car than it was before. Even though the harshness is gone, the transitional abilities are a step above what ProKits had to offer. The car stays flat and goes where you point it. Best *conventional* spring I've ever ridden/driven in any car. Just perfect.

Its311Pete
It's been a few days now and an auto-x since I installed my springs. I also built and installed a rear STB at the same time. My comments are pretty much like everyone else, cornering is much more flat, turn in is crisp, and looks are great also.
Ride comfort isn't compromised allot, it really isn't that bad, bumps are not harsh, just a little more disturbing than stock. On and off throttle the car moves very little.
Auto-Xing, With the springs, AGX's and Azenis it was a HUGE change for the better. I was doing things with my car I didn't think was possible. I truly believe with a little more fine tuning I will be as good as a Koni/GC setup on a Classic.

Narcotix
This set really does soak up the big bumps and dips way better than the stock setup. The progressive spring rates seem to really help keep the chassis off of the bumpstops. Braking and accelerating are very much different from the 100,000 mile stock setup. Dive and squat are markedly reduced, and turn in is much sharper than the previous wallowy stock suspension.

dreadsword
Excellent springs!! Smooth install, great fitment. No weird noises or anything. Nice blue colour too.
Performance: Wow! Had my first auto-x on them last night, and understeer has been reduced hugely- I would say by about 70%. Car is now more prone to throttle oversteer - which is a good thing - much more neutral and predictable handling. The lack of understeer is just awesome.
FYI - the springs are on over *stock* dampers... can't wait to fix that!

PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS

Payments are being accepted NOW.

PRICE - $337

DISCOUNTS
2 sets = $10 off per set
3 sets = $15 off per set

SHIPPING - Flat rate $24 to the lower 48 states, plus $3 for residential addresses.
All other shipping will be quoted on a per person basis - PM me directly for a quote if you live in Canada, Puerto Rico, etc.

PayPal Fee - 3%

PAYPAL: [email protected]
PayPal total for residential address: $337 + $27 = $364 + 3% ($10.92) = $374.92
PayPal total for commercial address: $337 + $24 = $361 + 3% ($10.83) = $371.83

Money order:
Chris Scarpulla
2084 Feuereisen Ave.
Ronkonkoma NY 11779

Money order total for residential address: $337 + $27 = $364
Money order total for commercial address: $337 + $24 = $361

PLEASE include the following information with your payment;
First Name
Last Name
Your Forum ID
Email Address
Company
Street
City
Zip
Shipping to a residence?
Phone number

UPDATED 2/5/11

1. ls4546 - PAID
  2. Tearoffguy - PAID
  3. BillC - PAID
  4. Shawn B - PAID
  5. 92_sEnAtRa - PAID
  6. cj49er10 - PAID
  7. AztecSR20 - PAID
  8. TrackJunky82 - PAID
  9. nomonnynohunny - PAID
  10. 93serdet - PAID
  11. Jamaicanjerk - PAID
  12. noahman - PAID
  13. Clean SE-R - PAID
  14. Craignxed - PAID
  15. SE-Rtainlyb13 - PAID
  16. DaKow - PAID
  17. Nick_94ser - PAID
  18. petersr22ve - PAID
  19. Mr.sentra_specv - PAID
  20. Mr.sentra_specv 2nd set - PAID
  21. Gumby510 - PAID
  22. Harris - PAID
  23. RattleBox - PAID
  24. walrusx4 - PAID
  25. Bobcat - PAID
  26. bradicalb13 - PAID
  27. 91SE-Rdet - PAID
  28. Happynole - PAID
  29. Ncook90 - PAID
  30. VQMAN - PAID
  31. kahlistrophic - PAID
  32. ramman! - PAID
  33. DaveM - PAID
  34. Ciclon1 - PAID
  35. Standby - Andreas Miko
  36. mynissanb13 - Possible overrun spot
  37. DMiester - Possible overrun spot
  38. Possible overrun spot
  39. Possible overrun spot
C

·
merely a flesh wound
15,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
See this thread for more info.

C

·
Hostile Aberration
4,820 Posts
59 Views and no one has posted or decided to jump in??? :confused:

Gentlemen, you realize that GB's for Hyperco's only happen sporadically and none too often?

There are 2 (2) sets of springs that are head-and-shoulders above any other springs on the market. Hyperco's are one (1) of the two (2) vastly superior springs for the B13, and of the two spring choices the Hyperco's are much rarer and harder to find.

Even more information on the Hyperco springs:

http://www.sr20forum.com/driveline-transmission/170794-b13-b14-b15-suspension-information.html

Break your piggy-banks open, sell some plasma, hock your wedding ring and get these springs while the getting is good. :biggthump

Shawn B

·
Hostile Aberration
4,820 Posts

·
Hostile Aberration
4,820 Posts
I'm ready to buy 2 sets if there are not enough people.
Could a thread with a link to this GB be posted under the following sections?

Classic
NX2K
B14
General
Suspension

It would make sense to me to make this particular topic a little more news-worthy. The GB (for either B13 or 14) is kind of lost being only posted in this one section.

Aren't folks even allowed to post For Sales in two (2) sections? The local section (ie Southwest) and the For Sale section?

I'd be happy to make the threads in any section(s) approved.

Shawn B

·
merely a flesh wound
15,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump this up - list updated.

C

·
merely a flesh wound
15,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
UPDATED 9/7/11

1. ls4546 - PAID
  2. Tearoffguy - PAID
  3. BillC - PAID
  4. Shawn B - PAID
  5. Jamanrr - PAID
  6. 92_sEnAtRa - PAID
  7. cj49er10 - PAID
  8. AztecSR20 - PAID
  9. TrackJunky82 - PAID
  10. nomonnynohunny - PAID
  11. 93serdet - PAID
  12. Jamaicanjerk - PAID
  13. noahman - PAID
  14. Clean SE-R - PAID
  15. Craignxed - PAID
  16. happynole
  17. Andreas Miko
  18. tswii
  19. SERpriz
  20. SERdiezel
  21. hawaiiaNX
  22. lothar863
  23. Kleensleeper
  24. klassickrican
  25. Nick_94ser

·
merely a flesh wound
15,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey guys, LAST CALL.... the order is going in to Hyperco in the next few days, so this is your last chance to get in on what will most likely be the final GB on these springs ever.

Show me the money. See post #1 for payment details.

Thanks,
Chris

·
merely a flesh wound
15,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes! Money has been sent to Hyperco, and we're waiting on a production date.

C

1 - 20 of 40 Posts