SR20 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What up..im new and i am from AZ..No i dont have a car because i am 15 turning 16 in Feb3..well anyways..im in love wit the nissan 200sx se-r and i want one..which i wil have in couple of months..well i was wondering how much you guys have spent on your ser and if you have a turbo which i want..Boostin up to 16 PSI..hopefully..and i have some connections wit NOS..so ill be running on that too..i would like to own a 1996 se-r..so before you guys start to flame on me because i dont have a car..just try to hear me out..thanks..
peace

·
Registered
4,465 Posts

Bro, welcome to the HOUSE OF INSANITY!

So what you dont have car. You already rank high on our list for wanting an SE-R. Lots of help and COOL people here!!!
See you around!!
Oh, play my terrorsit game and your posts go up by 100!!!! :D
Watch my movie you get 50 posts.
Go to my site you become moderator!!! Woohooo!!!!

***we dont flame here***

·
Low flying black object
669 Posts
So how long have you been driving..? I really dont think you need any crazy turbo power just starting out. Not bein a dick about it, just wanna make sure you keep it safe bro...

Best thing would be to get good at driving before venturing into more power...where in Az are you...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OH DAMN

OH **** DUDE..Brad i think is a you name was...my bro and I drove up to you one day...in a biege altima..94 ..had same rims as you..really long time i doubt you remmber..i just member you car..sooo ILLL..black too.way i wnat it ahha..nah i havent ever owned a car yet im only 15..thats why i want 200sx to be my first..lose my virginity with it..lol ..haha in cars not in sex..butim from Phoenix...ohj yea you where on 19 ave..in between cactus and perioa..i live around there..23rd ave and between cactus and perioa..and bout the Turbo..yea i know..i dont want to go out and kill my self..cuz i stil lhave to save up money and ****..but just my dreams..ya know? but yea..thanks
peace

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
Buy my car... The engine is ripe for a turbo. 28k!

·
Low flying black object
669 Posts
Did it have wheels in the back, and stocks in front..?? If that was it I remember.if not, then I don't..:D Cool you are in my area...we can hook up when you get the car.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Word..yea i think my bro was pimpin it ghetto style...so yea i think htat was us..:p and yea i hope i can get my car..right now im kinda behined in school work..so i gotta catch up and hopefully make varisty..but its all good.illlet everyoe know whn i get my baby..
peace

1 - 11 of 11 Posts