·
Coropate greed hater
4,044 Posts
Thumbs down by me too.

·
nothing but shenanigans
763 Posts
wow, a special Stillen model !

them are super rare, he must have the only one!

LMAO.

·
BANNED!!eleven
840 Posts
special stillen model. i love it. special stillen model, with a hotshot header and kn air filter. tha's hella hot, dawgs.

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
Wow...people these days....

·
P10 Geek
1,565 Posts
Paint looks very dull. Possible repaint. There is not one single picture of the engine compartment. Nice way to sell a car. Crapola!

·
The ELITE NX2k Bredren!
5,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nobodys going to bid on that. The auction started at 4000 with a reserve thats even higher!!

·
-John-
690 Posts
I was at a little car lot today lookin to find my buddy a car, they had a 92 sentra xe, 4 door, no power, and 147K. I asked him what is the lowest they'd go, he said and I quote "This is more of an infiniti than a Nissan these cars run forever". I pointed over to my Se-R and said well how much we talkin?, he said "I can't let it go lower than $4900" ....now that is BS.

·
Master Cunnilingust
4,713 Posts
$4K for a car with 130K? It's a Stillen model because it has a Stillen flywheel? It does appear to be clean.

·
aka Mr Ryte on G20.net
1,478 Posts
"Sherwin-Vega" subs??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
The ELITE NX2k Bredren!
5,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
LOL That means he has the lower model $hitty Cerwin Vega subs. Hence the Sherwin Vega.

I wouldnt give him $4000 for that car if it was as clean as it came from Nissan new. There are way to many miles on the Car, and he has mods which deprieciate the value of the car.

On the other hand for an all stock NX with lets say 85k-95k miles on it and CLEAN as hell I might just pay $4000!

·
aka Mr Ryte on G20.net
1,478 Posts
Man, it just irks me so much when some doofus doesn't even know WTF he/she is trying to sell..... :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts