SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The date of the dream was like in a couple of weeks after I got the hardware from Mike Jez and yet to get my JWT ECU. My dad and I were looking the parts over in the garage and looking at the engine bay to see how they went in. I left to go to the bathroom and when I got back he had the turbo manifold and T25 installed on the car and was starting the injectors and I was like "Dad! Don't put that stuff on yet! I don't have my JWT ECU yet!"

Don't know if that dream means anything... I know my dad will probably help me install the stuff, but I have told him about this issue already and really don't think he would do that.

So what do you smark alecks think it means? :)

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
You're not ready to install a turbo. "your anxiety about screwing up your car is manifesting itself by showing your dad, who you trust, installing the turbo without you being around. You are also afraid that you will ruin your beautiful 4DSC" or something like that if I wrote bad scripts for psychologists in movies. Better give it away;) Too bad I'm not ready to install one either.

I did get my FSM yesterday, though. Give me another year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts