SR20 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
/// God Speed! ///
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my section of the continent. I like. I like.

This will be really helpful in the future

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
i guess i do too. even though they serve grits and sweet tea in restaurants.:D

·
/// God Speed! ///
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wheres KING

King is about 18 miles North of Winston Salem.
Correct me if I am wrong but I believe Goldsboro is off of highway 70 somewhere close to Kinston?

Darren

·
/// God Speed! ///
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Other that are from NC include : Black93-Charlotte,MaddMatt-Durham,Cantdoadoghnut-King, xTurboClassicx-Greensboro, I know I am probably missing a few .

Darren

·
2 pedals....not 3
334 Posts
okay, i got an idea of where King is now.....

whoever said it was off 70 by kinston is rite.....but wait....how do you know where kinston is before goldsboro......i have never seen anything in kinston worth going to(except an uncle and aunt that live there) That place seems like more of a dump than here.....ah well, i could be wrong

all i know is that around here, people think "moddifying" and "nissan" don't belong in the same sentence....HA

I don't think i've seen any nissan drivers that care about fixing up their cars. Well i think i saw a blacked out b13 on the beltline last friday, when i was on the way to ncsu......i dunno tho.

later

·
2 pedals....not 3
334 Posts
damn i'm glad there are nc people here....

hey, i'm up in raleigh at least once a month visiting friends at ncsu. i think it would be cool to meet some other nissan people in the area.

but i don't know how the drive is for other people either...

i'm not plannin anything rite now.....just thinkin out loud i guess.

Oh yeah. How old is everyone here? I'm 18 and a full time student at a small private college in Mt. Olive, but i live in Goldsboro.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Bah, you guys should post in the South forum. Pretty sure, NC is considered the south. Well, southeast at least...East coast though. Oh well. I'm lost on where to post:) Buncha Texans in the South right now. I consider that west though...Oh well

·
/// God Speed! ///
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Goldsboro

I have been through Kinston several times on my way to the coast. I also raced Soap Box Derby down there one time when I was very young and Kinston just always stood out in my mind.
I have also done work in Goldsboro but don't remember much due to Adult beverage consumtion.

owe yeah Xosis I was kinda in limbo on East or South. I wish they would make a Southeast Events section. Southeast is a big area.

Darren

·
Registered
80 Posts
I guess I'm here too, south-west VA counts right? I like short walks, long drives, and autoxing my classic =)

Joel
'Bow down to the King of Jellies!'

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Sore buns

that's like, 3-4 hours from here.:eek: but if it is the most central location, then i guess i'd drive.

·
2 pedals....not 3
334 Posts
i can usually get to the raleigh/durham area in about 1.5 hours...i don't mind the drive, i'm used to long drives.....i go to augusta, ga every couple months or so....

how bout we meet at emerald isle....ha, just j/k

actually, i don't know where a good place/city would be to meet up. i just guessed a larger city in the center of the state would be cool.....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Charlotte NC here...not tooo far from Greensboro. Lookin to meet other Nissan peeps in the area, just got mine a few months ago, love it!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts