SR20 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are not familiar what happened to my classic, here is a slight re-cap:
A few months back I woke up and was going out to pick up my lady. As soon as I was out the door, the Classic was GONE! Damn vandals had taken it overnight!

Well more than 3 months later, it's back! Got it out of the impound. The insurance did not tell us that they left it there to accumalate storage fees. The amount is a depressing $2004 to get it out
!

But nevertheless, I got it back. Car starts and everything. I jus have to start it with a screwdriver for a while (they punched out my ignition..damn vandals!!)

Well, though I have come short on a lot of money..I am happy to once again drive an SE-R. I tell you, driving a civic hatchback dx for quite a while makes you appreciate how fast our SR20DE's are. I'm lovin it. Can't wait to see it tomorrow. It's sittin @ SR20DEvelopment. Big props to Chris and the crew for helpin me out.

Anyways, thanks for reading!

Peace!

·
Registered
222 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by CruznSER:
The insurance did not tell us that they left it there to accumalate storage fees. The amount is a depressing $2004 to get it out
!
</font>
I dont get it. Did they do this purpously just to make you pay? Why would they leave it there and not tell you till 3 months later??? Thats ****ed up. They should be the ones payin the 2k not you.

But anyway, glad to hear you have the car now!!!

Jason

[This message has been edited by jayac (edited 05-31-2001).]

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
Hey im glad you got ur car back! Its been almost 2 months now and I still have no car. Hopefully though I should be getting it back between the next week to 2 weeks. I hope I can remember how to drive stick. Im tired of driving around my moms 01 Sentra SE! By the way, the insurance should pay for any storage/towing charges you incured.

------------------
Greg Taylor
96 SE-R w/ stuff
"Walk tall and carry a big stick..."

1 - 3 of 3 Posts