SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4 brand-spankin'-new Shocktek struts and a Nu Tech adjustable rear sway bar sitting in my living room, plus a can of ATE "amber" brake fluid. The only thing I can install right away though is the sway bar 'cause I'm still waiting for camber plates and springz from Ground Control and SS brake lines. Ugh! This is torture!

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Aw c'mon, man, gimme a break. Torture? I've have a T25 sitting in my garage since July or so!!!
hehe

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Oh wait ive got a set of stock rotors rusting in my trunk. Havent thown them away yet. Actualy going to use them for a speech I have to give. Teacher said talk about anything for 3-5 mins so figure why not cars

·
Registered
194 Posts
I've got a NOS kit that has been collection dust in my closet for the past year that I never got around to putting in my car... hehehe... no I'm not lazy... I'm laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy
=)

Mel

·
Registered
496 Posts
I'll take that NOS kit off your hands Mel E Bogg...!!..

gpser96

·
Registered
194 Posts
Actually I think the NOS is gonna go back in the car for a while. I might use it to spool the turbo once I get the DET in there, not too sure though... I dunno since everyone in Hanford is sooooo sure that I have turbo and NOS already... I'll really be putting power to the ground now... can hear them now... "Hes got two turbo's and two bottles!" Thats the only way he could beat my civic!!!!" =)

Mel

·
Registered
111 Posts
That's why we need those nifty SR20VETT stickers that we were talkin' about for our windshields, Mel. We gotta jump on those, so those rednecks in Hanford know what's goin' on, right? =P
Adios amigo,
ryan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts