SR20 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright, I know you people like em' so here it is. if you do not mind it looking *perfect* but a really,really close fit, you can put a 94-up integra a-pillar mount and it will fit really good and snug, no real big gaps or anything. I installed a a/f ratio gauge and it only took about an hour, I expected it to take a little longer, but really simple and straightforward, I will try to get some pics and post them asap, probably monday or tuesday before I can get them up, looks really good and asked myself what I was waiting on, probably one of the coolest upgrades I have done.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well, there is only one way to find out. go to your local auto meter dealer (rice rocket shop) and try to match them up the best you can, there are tons of them out there, it just kind of sux that nobody wants to make Nissan parts, I guess they think, "oh well, these guys are creative anyway, they will find something that works, we will just make crap for honduhs b/c they suck" :)

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what are you trying to say :) form over function? no way, function over form, it just happens that I like the look and I needed some kind of gauge to moniter how the engine would react to the NOS so....

·
Registered
51 Posts
gauge pod

you could go to www.gaugepods.com and then click on products and they have pods made specially for 91-94 sentras. my buddy has one and it fits perfect. they are only 40 bux too i think

·
needs to be tuned
914 Posts
i have an nx and im fixing to use a guage cup liek the ones you would use to mount the guage outside but im puting it on the a pillar

1 - 15 of 15 Posts