SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ooooohhhhhhhhhh my god it felt like a rocket, It was breaking traction in 1st, 2nd and part of 3rd. It kept starting to get sideways on me and its not RWD. lol the front kept moving all over as soon as I hit 4k. Driving the G20 for the last three months made me get used to a slow car. I'm excited to get her back out again.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nx2000racer said:
yea i cant wait... the subaru is starting so seem fast lol
I cant wait to get to the track, I scored a set of se-r 14's with two never used MT 20" slicks. 13.9 all motor here I come :D

·
Professor Dingbat
5,543 Posts
I gtech'd my sentra today and it ran an 18.7. The NX is really going to feel fast now :D

·
GT2835R
7,609 Posts
I kinda feel the same way, my car is at the shop getting repaired and I have to drive around a 93 accord. Alot more driveability then the SE-L, doesnt run like **** when cold, and is superquiet at any RPM, just slow as a snail. Pushing that thing is a waste of time. It feels like the se-l waiting for the cams to kick in, but it never comes.

·
Registered
372 Posts
thats how i felt when i first got my NX. i was drivin a 86 caprice before that :eek:

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
My NX never hibernates :) Of course we rarely have snow here, and theres never salt on the road. No rust worries here...

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
TeamPCI said:
My NX never hibernates :) Of course we rarely have snow here, and theres never salt on the road. No rust worries here...

Man, I just brought my SE-R outta hibernation today too...errrr....wait, it never went in!! Ohh how I love FL! :D

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
they fit if you grind the calipers

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
oh yeah!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts