SR20 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been searching all of the old threads for the past couple days and I have to say it is making me a little upset. I have missed out on all of the big deals like the clear lenses, eyebrows, and a few others. Someone needs to bring these deals back to life so that all the new comers can have a shot at them. If no one wants to start any deals due to problems in the past give me the info and I will start a few.

·
Registered
812 Posts
They've done the clear turn lenses twice now. and I *think* that you may be able to get eyebrows still, but im not sure on that one. not sure what else you're talking about.

im sure A LOT of work goes into these deals, and that is probably their free time. i was lucky i guess to get in both those deals :) if you missed out, try posting in the wanted section or ask around if anyone has extras they want to sell. maybe you'll get lucky?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea I figured it was done in their free time, that is why I posted that I didnt meen to offend anyone with my thread. I did find the eyebrows, but I am really trying to get the clears. I messaged fonque(I think that is right) I got a lil info from him but nothing as far as purchasing them.

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
get a piece of fiberglass from home depot and a dremel tool thats what i was gonna do...but lack of funds and a place to stay kinda kills my ideas for my car...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.