SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
thanks guys! it is getting lowered next week, and the rims are 17" enkei suzuka's. the wing is something i pulled off a pos honduh accord but it looks nice painted!!

G

·
0 Posts
Looks Nice!! I think I've seen you around cruising down Roosevelt Ave._ Do you live near there?

G

·
0 Posts
Looks Nice!! I think I've seen you around cruising down Roosevelt Ave._ Do you live near there?

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Cool, should like sweet lowered.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER
advanced timing,custom 2.5" catback exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, ES shifter Bushing, Hotshot Header, Hotshot CAI

·
Registered
705 Posts
Looks good dude. I like that spoiler, ive never seen one like that on a NX.

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Stillen GTR grill

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
just do yourself a favor, and don't go too low, or you will learn how to swap out struts and springs like a pro. I can have my whole front suspention apart in 10 miniutes a side now b/c I have done it so much.

------------------
98 se-r w/ p/r cai,jwt s3 cams, stillen header, courtesy exhaust, ur pullies, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, NOS nitrous kit, eibach springs, kyb struts, st sways, cusco camber plates, f/r strut braces,stillen lower control arm brace, lotsa bushings, and a bunch of other crap

·
Registered
858 Posts
nice ,I like the wing and color!

------------------
91 SE-R,10:1 comp.pistons,balanced &blueprint rebuild.comp.4angle valve job,extrude honed heads/intake manifold,No emissions.crap,RC TB/MAF,nismo cams,UR pulleys,stillen4-1 ceram.header,nismo/centerforce dual fric.clutch,PR CAI,2 1/2 test pipe,mandrel 2 1/4 superturbo ex.,and a whole bunch of other goodies! boost is in the works ,hell yeah 3:16!

G

·
0 Posts
yeah im over on roosevelt all the time!!! wow i didnt think this many people were gonna like it, im very glad! i will try to get better pictures of it tomorrow but i just wanted peoeple to see what ive been cookin up!

·
Registered
448 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by crazyNXracer:
yeah im over on roosevelt all the time!!! wow i didnt think this many people were gonna like it, im very glad! i will try to get better pictures of it tomorrow but i just wanted peoeple to see what ive been cookin up!</font>
Okay all you Springfield guys I'm sick of being the only one of two or three SE-R's at our cruise scene...you best show up at the Pike this year in Hartford!!!

Please tell me you know about the pike...it's only one of the largest cruise scenes on the east coast.

·
Registered
303 Posts
jay, you mean the mass pike? i'm not sure what you're talkin about.

------------------
Jon
'95 G20t

Stillen intake, HS header, "custom" exhaust, A'PEXi Dunk muffler, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, GC's w/AGX's, '93 intake cam

G

·
0 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jay Hass:
Okay all you Springfield guys I'm sick of being the only one of two or three SE-R's at our cruise scene...you best show up at the Pike this year in Hartford!!!

Please tell me you know about the pike...it's only one of the largest cruise scenes on the east coast.
</font>
the berlin pike? well if that is it i am heading up there a lot this summer.

hey nismo00 - thanks man, i feel all tingly after that compliment

G

·
0 Posts
The Berlin turnpike.....I haven't been down there since...well...since a old buddy of mine had a brand new Grand National. Does that give you some idea?
Really, we SHOULD all plan a spot to meet-personally I think we should meet on the MA/CT border at the McDonald or the Tattoo shop the Edge or something. That way, we can all go down together-Bump(and the other Eastern MA guy)-It would make more sense for you both to go down 84 off the pike to get there rather than driving 30+miles out of the way to meet "us Springfield guys".

G

·
0 Posts
yea the berlin pike is a pretty cool spot. ive been there a few times with a friend of mine. it was cool. ne wayz thats a sweet ride u got there. love the color.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts