SR20 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Drive it like ya stole it
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm upset..but, I might be getting more for the car than I paid for it...and still be able to retain the car...I don't know yet, haven't gotten the police report...I rear-ended some old lady who was drivin all over the road...and then some woman in a Cadie rear ended me...thats what totaled my car...it sucks...:sad:

------------------
Got 5-th gear pop-out problem?(FROM TalkingEAR) http://www.petitiononline.com/44ndone/
Damn it...I want an SE-R...NOW I HAVE ONE!! Bone Stock though...: (

·
vincit omnia veritas
1,085 Posts
shitty dude =(

go collect all your receipts and put together a organized spread sheet for the insurance company..
add in labor too =)
I did, and I got like 6800 for my 91 ser with 109k miles .. all i had into it: newer pads, rotors, kybs, that's it! the car was clean tho.. but 6800 for a 91?
make a good "case" for yourself and add up your receipts
later
david lau

·
jo mom
502 Posts
Sorry to hear, Buddy was the old lady in your lane or did she come into your lane? If you rear ended someone in your lane it's usually your fault no matter what. I really hope she crossed over for your sake. Make sure the police report states this. Get a copy from the station and a key to read it. Take pictures. Then there's points of impact...

·
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Andy92RubyClassic:
Sorry to hear, Buddy was the old lady in your lane or did she come into your lane? If you rear ended someone in your lane it's usually your fault no matter what. I really hope she crossed over for your sake. Make sure the police report states this. Get a copy from the station and a key to read it. Take pictures. Then there's points of impact...</font>
Yeah...she was in my lane, then she swirved over like she was going to change lanes, then came back in my lane....at which point she slammed on the brakes...I had no time to react...I just skidded...I had a whitness that told the cop that's what she did too...the cop didn't give any tickets at the scene...but, thats because the lady left that I hit..and he hadn't gotten her statment yet...My father took pictures with a digital camera that I will post now..he got there too late to take pictures of the car that rear-ended me...

------------------
Got 5-th gear pop-out problem?(FROM TalkingEAR) http://www.petitiononline.com/44ndone/

·
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by PNWser:
shitty dude =(

go collect all your receipts and put together a organized spread sheet for the insurance company..
add in labor too =)
I did, and I got like 6800 for my 91 ser with 109k miles .. all i had into it: newer pads, rotors, kybs, that's it! the car was clean tho.. but 6800 for a 91?
make a good "case" for yourself and add up your receipts
later
david lau
</font>
Yeah..I haven't done jack to the car...except put rear brake calipers on...changed the anti-freze...oil(duh)..rotors turned..on back..thats all...

·
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

OUCH!!!

Cant get the hood open... : ( Havent really tried very hard yet though...waiting on insurance/police report...

Skid marks from me, and from the woman that hit me...note the "white" skid marks, as I like to call them...where the wheels didn't lock up...but, they did burn the pavement...

Don't let these pictures decieve you...I WAS going uphill...

[This message has been edited by SENTRASER (edited 09-30-2001).]

[This message has been edited by SENTRASER (edited 09-30-2001).]

[This message has been edited by SENTRASER (edited 10-06-2001).]

·
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You guys should take a look at my sentra...its hit REAL hard...but, it still drives like it was new!! Haha...although, I got my hood open with the help of someone elce...I couldn't get the primary latch to work...so it was jut held on by the secondary latch...so I put a chain around the radiator support and through the striker on the hood, the put a bolt through it....that should hold it untill the insurance comes and looks at it! haha!!

------------------

1 - 10 of 10 Posts