SR20 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im new with the nx2000 i got a nice magnaflow cat bak i want to do intake nd some other things i need a little help first off i need the car code i think its the b13?? i also need motor and trans mount i need a good websites i could get after market things for my car

bone stock wit 70,000 miles 16.4

·
i love b13's !
8,012 Posts
welcome. yes the chassis code is a b13. you need the actuall metal mounts or the rubber insides ? summit sells energy suspension polyurathane inserts and lighthing motorsports sells prothane ones. the porthane ones are stiffer. good luck. post some pics. 70k thats low miles.

stratton.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
clutch ???

hey guys i need to kno wut clutch i should get i race alot but i also do alot of daily drivin i need a clutch that will take a beaten cuz im gunna be puttin race headers nd mayb a 50 shot or turbo not sure yet think u guys could gve me some advice thanks alot

·
Registered
324 Posts
nxdan26x said:
hey guys i need to kno wut clutch i should get i race alot but i also do alot of daily drivin i need a clutch that will take a beaten cuz im gunna be puttin race headers nd mayb a 50 shot or turbo not sure yet think u guys could gve me some advice thanks alot

You probably don't want to double post. That's going to get you in hot water real fast...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.