SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need either the whole engine or preferably just the block with the internals, i am picking up another nx for only like 300 dollars and it has a blown block a damn rod cracked it. but yea i need an sr20de short block or the whole engine if u will sell it cheap enuoph.

i also need it quick because my nx1600 **** the bed today so i need to buy the nx2k for 300 and throw a new motor or block in asap.

until then im without a car:confused:

·
PLAY MY HEAD, MONKEY!
9,943 Posts
I have a good running sr20 from a G20 with 120K miles for $200 picked up. I just have to take it out, which i can do next week. Let me know.

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
i need either the whole engine or preferably just the block with the internals, i am picking up another nx for only like 300 dollars and it has a blown block a damn rod cracked it. but yea i need an sr20de short block or the whole engine if u will sell it cheap enuoph.

i also need it quick because my nx1600 sh*t the bed today so i need to buy the nx2k for 300 and throw a new motor or block in asap.

until then im without a car:confused:
i have a mint shortblock with about 130k on it for 150...and i can possibly drop it off to you this weekend because i'm heading your way to pick up a car anyway...

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
is it with the internals or just the plain block
it's a complete bottom end...i'm gonna have a complete highport available as of tomorrow with 138k on it for 300 delivered..

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
if your asking me than yes...i have about 7 motors available,but the delivery is no longer available since i already made the trip your way..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts