Of Topic Count: 11,684
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by LONEWOLF:
I FOUND TWO PLACES TO DO MY SWAP
WWW.UNSTABLE-HYBRIDS.COM AND
WWW.HEAVYTHROTTLE.COM BUT DID ANY OF YOU GUYS USED THEM HOW ARE THEY? DO YOU KNOW ANYBODY BETTER? THANXS FOR THE INFO. OH YEA I LIVE IN NEW YORK.
</font>
Dude, I am going to tell you and anyone else in NYC this once. SR20B12 is the best (or one of the top 4) SR20 tuners in NYC. Check out
www.paradiseracing.com
He is on the forum (not the mailing list). Call him to do any DE-T swap you need. Be forwarned that he is in heavy demand so you may have ot wait a little.

·
BOOST OR GO HOME!!!!!
1,883 Posts
WILL THEY PROVIDE THE MOTOR AND THE LABOR? I JUST WANT TO DROP MY CAR OFF GET THE WORK DONE AND DRIVE.

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
Please turn your caps lock off. Caps lock means you are SHOUTING.

·
8,148 Posts
WILL THEY PROVIDE THE MOTOR AND THE LABOR? I JUST WANT TO DROP MY CAR OFF GET THE WORK DONE AND DRIVE.</font>
SR20B12 is a guy. Paradise racing is his crew(s) website in Barbados. If you are looking for a drop off you car Monday get it back Wednesday DE-T then seriously you are dreaming. There is no way in hell will you get a DE-T done properly in less than a week. If so you better be prepared to spend BIGGG bucks.
It takes a week just to get a DE-T and at least @$1500. Thats just the beginning, intercooler, piping, downpies, blowoff, wastegate, yada yada yada, ECU, tuning, JWT fuel rail, water injection, expect to realistically spend over 4large to have a decent daily driven DE-T. Even a Hotshot or F-Max kit (bolt on to a DE) is about $4000.

The proper way to turbocharge is slowly, espically if you are not used to a SR20.

·
En mi barrio..
1,588 Posts
Hello, hello

LoneWolf, we can get you the engine and do the swap for you, just tell us when and what you want done. Send me a e-mail, [email protected].

Oh, Ian good words man
Is that NX2000 still for sale that you was talking about?

·
BOOST OR GO HOME!!!!!
1,883 Posts
I know the car will not be done in a week. he could hold the car for the winter. i have another car im in no hurry. i want to build up my 240sx soon as i sell my acura.

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Sr20 B12:
Hello, hello

LoneWolf, we can get you the engine and do the swap for you, just tell us when and what you want done. Send me a e-mail, [email protected].

Oh, Ian good words man
Is that NX2000 still for sale that you was talking about?

You gotta call the place. It is Kevins Auto Sales on Lousina Avenue. Your Pops probally knows it.

</font>

·
8,148 Posts
I know the car will not be done in a week. he could hold the car for the winter. i have another car im in no hurry. i want to build up my 240sx soon as i sell my acura.</font>
I personally would like to build a BA18. As for the wnter, yeah, thats sounds about right. A Boosted SR20 is a wicked weapon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts