SR20 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
BOOSTIN PROTECH STYLE
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If they are that complaisent to leave a contact number out of there website, imagine what they may leave out when they do your motor swap? Just food for thought.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by LONEWOLF:
I FOUND TWO PLACES TO DO MY SWAP WWW.UNSTABLE-HYBRIDS.COM AND
WWW.HEAVYTHROTTLE.COM BUT DID ANY OF YOU GUYS USED THEM HOW ARE THEY? DO YOU HAVE THERE PHONE NUMBERS? DO YOU KNOW ANYBODY BETTER. THANXS FOR THE INFO OH YEA I LIVE IN NEW YORK.
</font>

------------------
<A HREF="http://geocities.com/yellow4g63/sr20det.htm

" TARGET=_blank>http://geocities.com/yellow4g63/sr20det.htm

</A>
Mike.
Turbo Classic, T3/T04e Tial 35mm ".65Bar" Blitz BOV, Custom piping griffen intercooler Core with HK$ EndTanks,custom manifold, 370cc injectors, paxton fpr, Eibach Sportlines, everything else was stolen,:( Speedpro coming soon bigger Injectors and custom fuel rail. Equal length stainless steel manifold. Fortified Tranny. DAMN VILLIANS.

·
WASHED UP
2,440 Posts
whats up.. im from ny also ... there is a place in queens called fullthrottle they d the swap... 1800 for the b.b engine and 700 install pluss downpipe so its not bad if u ewand more info ee-mail me

·
BOOST OR GO HOME!!!!!
1,883 Posts
I FOUND TWO PLACES TO DO MY SWAP WWW.UNSTABLE-HYBRIDS.COM AND
WWW.HEAVYTHROTTLE.COM BUT DID ANY OF YOU GUYS USED THEM HOW ARE THEY? DO YOU HAVE THERE PHONE NUMBERS? DO YOU KNOW ANYBODY BETTER. THANXS FOR THE INFO OH YEA I LIVE IN NEW YORK.

·
BOOST OR GO HOME!!!!!
1,883 Posts
DON'T MESS WITH FULL THROTTLE!!!!!!!!! I HEARD THEY DO SWAPS OUTSIDE IN THE STREET MAYBE THEY GOT BETTER FACILTIES BUT IF THE WILLLING TO DO SWAPS IN THE STREET I DON'T WANT THEM FOR ANYTHING!!!!!!!!! I HAD MY FRIENDS CIVIC DONE THERE

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
******...they dont do swaps in the freakin streets...i had my det swapped in there and it only took 3 days because the ecu had to be shipped back...its been over 8 months and nothing wrong...as for honda...they swap hondas all the time...if u ever went there or stopped by u would know they have a swap every week at least with a waiting list...and as for se-r, they had no trouble doing it either; changing a tranny in 1 1/2 hours and typical engine install in a day...he knows his shiet otherwise i wouldnt have done it there with him...i dont work for him or chill with him but i do know him and one thing for sure is that u can trust him...if u want proof i would be willin to show u my car anyday...im up in bklyn.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts