SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to find some JDM side skirts for my car. The problem is that I have a B13. The side skirts on the 1998-1999 Sentra SE look similar to the JDM side skirts on the Sunny. I need to know if some one can measure for me the side skirts of a 1998-1999 Sentra SE and let me know this information. I think will a little modification they can fit the B13.

At least, I modified the clear side markers from a Mazda Miata to fit my car. ;) No body can tell the diferences.

If some one have the measurements of the B14 side skirts, please let me know this information. I will appreciate this info. Thanks

·
The Genesis
3,169 Posts
last time me and a friend measured the b13 side skirts compared to my b14 to see what the difference in length was, it was only like 3 inch difference, with some minor modification, the skirts would fit.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tHe iLleSt RiCe said:
last time me and a friend measured the b13 side skirts compared to my b14 to see what the difference in length was, it was only like 3 inch difference, with some minor modification, the skirts would fit.
But which ones are longer, B14 side skirts? And what side skirts did you measure, the ones on a 200sx SE-R or the ones of the Sentra SE-L? Please let me know. Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts