SR20 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I've helped you guys several times with euro parts and now you could do me a favor:

I need someone who could get me a part of the wiring for a NX1600 with a digital dash. It's connected to the dash with 3 connectors and after ~30cm it's connected with 2 connectors to the main wiring.
This is a pic of a euro wiring, it has different connectors (4) for the dash:

I need no new one, a used one from a scrapyard would be fine.

·
Revolutionary
830 Posts
I have one that I'll trade you for two euro molding pieces, the ones that run from the nose to the front wheel well. Let me know

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Josht34237 said:
I have one that I'll trade you for two euro molding pieces, the ones that run from the nose to the front wheel well. Let me know
I think I know what you mean but show me a pic to be sure. You have a pic of the harness?

·
8,148 Posts
Koschi said:
I think I know what you mean but show me a pic to be sure. You have a pic of the harness?
Thats right Bjorn. Pics will be best (you know what I mean).

·
Revolutionary
830 Posts
Thats the piece I need one for each side, and I will take the harness to my parents house to take pics asap, also you don't think you could spare the side marker lights, if not I'll gladdly pay you for them. Thanks

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Josht34237 said:
Thats the piece I need one for each side, and I will take the harness to my parents house to take pics asap, also you don't think you could spare the side marker lights, if not I'll gladdly pay you for them. Thanks
you got mail! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts