Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fajita Bar

Votes: 7 100.0%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
70/30 Racing
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm trying to get everything for the convention picnic set-up and I wanted to see what kind of food you guys prefer. Both bars will come with all you can eat choices of chicken or beef, rice, beans, tortillas, chips and salsa. So vote, and if you "really" don't like the choices, I suggest you pack a lunch :D TIA

·
rollin 4 deep with JoeD
1,410 Posts
martin_g34 said:
I'm trying to get everything for the convention picnic set-up and I wanted to see what kind of food you guys prefer. Both bars will come with all you can eat choices of chicken or beef, rice, beans, tortillas, chips and salsa. So vote, and if you "really" don't like the choices, I suggest you pack a lunch :D TIA
Who's catering this?

·
70/30 Racing
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm still working on that bro. But as of right now its some place in HB. I'm gonna be meeting with them sometime next week to work out the numbers before we make a final decision.

·
Premium Member
5,486 Posts
There used to be a commercial on TV here (in the Northeast) where the guy kept saying "fah-GEE-tahs" and that's what I was copying. Since you're in California, you wouldn't understand. :p

·
70/30 Racing
11,372 Posts
wait a second, arent you part puertorican? joo should know how to pronounce that ****.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts