SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Undecided
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 7 months of ****ing off my SE-R is back on the road. I blew the tranny out last october and decided to put it down for the winter and do all the upgrades I wanted (Which was more than intended). The Car is now tuned and will easily put last years 13.6 to shame. Put it this way, The car is faster at 9 psi than it was last year at 14 psi. Bad thing is, the clutch doesn't seem to like it :(. I'm making a camera mount and will have some vids, I'll post Pics tomorrow so You guys can pick it apart. :)

New for this year are the AGX/Ground control setup, FSTB, Fuel pressure gauge, Nismo AFPR. JWT ECU, I/C piping redone,Azenis on stock wheels, Paint rear tails all red,98 griil. I think I like the stance I have it set at now. What do you guys think? Lower? Higher?

Damn Sand Storm :(

Battery tie down is temporary :p

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Wow, i really like that valve cover/oil filler cap combination!!! LOL! Looing good man. Glad you are ready to roll again.

Brent

·
On Vacation
3,821 Posts
coach said:
Wow, i really like that valve cover/oil filler cap combination!!! LOL! Looing good man. Glad you are ready to roll again.

Brent
I agree. Very nice.

Manny

·
Owned by Maximas!
4,064 Posts
Very nice setup and pictures. Do you have any side shots? I'm curious to see how the car sits on that suspension.

PK

·
BOOSTIN AIN'T EASY!
656 Posts
Looks good. I wish i had a highport in my b14. I especially love the heavy duty battery tie down ;) LOL.

Richard Casillas

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
Chris, it looks really good. Might I suggest going a slight bit lower though? It almost looks like its at stock height from those pics ;)

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
love the valve cover. ur car is very clean and i like it!

·
Registered
486 Posts
HUGE improvement from last year, Chris. Nice work!

·
Lock it up!!!!
1,074 Posts
Damn you are making me jealous. Its been 6 months since I have had my car. I am so badly missing it :( I cant wait to get her back. Looks very nice I love the headlights ;)

·
Undecided
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I still can't get over how much faster it is than last year and at lower boost. Its like 70-130 in 5 seconds. Thanks for the compliments. Its a tad lower than Stock but it feels great. I may go a tad lower now that I look at it. I'll get some side shots when I do it.

·
as loyal as my options
584 Posts
i am planning on the exact same front end treatment for mine i have all the parts i just have to put it all in and get the grill painted (i have had the stuff for a year) i hope you don't mind me copying, besides now i'll know how good it will look when its done.

·
Red line chaser
2,040 Posts
Sweet B14. That front end shot looks damn good with that front mount tucked in there. Stance looks good to me and you have reminded me to give my tails the red treatment. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
493 Posts
since ride... represent for West Michigan! We got to catch up this year for sure.

·
Undecided
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Witt19 said:
is this still a t25 set up? What exactly did you add to make it so much faster? cams?
Stock Bluebird everything. Ran a [email protected] This year it will trap at least 3-4 mph faster. Last year I had the emanage in and its a world of difference having it tuned with the JWT. I also stepped up to the 4bar 370/bored maf program.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Looks good. I think it might look a little better if it were lowered a bit more, but if it would hurt handling then I'd say leave it where it is.
What kind of muffler is that? It looks really stock - very sleeper.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts