SR20 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for real...i spend every dollar i get on my car, except for what i allocate to the side for food/gas/payment/chronic

------------------
Aztec Red 1993 NX2000

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
i know what you mean. i had to buy a bike (2001 suzuki gsx-r 750) to get around town while my motor is being built. when i get my car back on the road i am going to sell the bike to have better finances.

jimmy
1996 200sx gti-r motor
http://www.eiptuning.com/projects/200sxser1stpage.html

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
Jimmy;

POOR, poor, pitiful YOU. It's not like you had to buy a Yugo or something. A Gixxer 750, huh? Merely a 10-second screamer, albeit one with no roof or windshield.

I miss my CBR6 sometimes...

·
Team Tool
2,514 Posts
I watched my bank account go from $2130.00 three days ago to 191.60 today, bills and turbo manifold, turbo and wastegate were the first big hit and today i should get my down pipe, f#$k this car is killin me, but cant wait till next summer. PPPPSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHT, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

------------------
Russ Knezic
Place Racing CAI,JWT S4 cams and JWT ECU with S4 program, hotshot gen4 header, greddy SP exhaust, KYB AGX's and Ground Controls, Konig Traffiks with Nitto NT555's

Turbo soon!
N/A is not enough

·
Registered
727 Posts
Man, I heard that! I literally cut my bank account by 85% once I bought this car! Its crazy....but oh so damn fun!

Gotta save up for the DET thats coming this spring!

------------------
95 200SX SE-R--> Hot Shot CAI, Custom Apexi Cat Back, ST Shifter & G4 Hotshot Headers, Viteks and Iridium, B&G springs, 91 Cams, NOS 50 Shot, 17" Konig Tantrums wrapped in Nitto's, a bunch of stiffening and look good crap, JWT CPU COMING SOON!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts