SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
54C PWNS ME
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I have bad luck with getting to ride in FL's finest. Every time I am almost able to ride in a friends nice SER in the area, something happens. 2 200SXs have killed over in this case. Granted, James has been my taxi while in the area alot ( thanks!). I want to experience Boost. IF at all possible a big turbo one. Anybody down for giving me a ride? I'll try not to scream like a little girl. Btw, I havent met up with you guys in a LONG time. Maybe this summer ill be able to. Im going to be down for a long time this time, so there will be plenty of time. Anyways, I just thought I should ask. And also, my Mom and stepdad live like 5 mins from Bradenton Dragstrip, so that could be a bonus somehow. Anyways, later guys.

·
54C PWNS ME
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol. sure. one big Tampa party in June. Im sure my sis wont mind if I have a group of my friends as well. In fact she wanted me to. so i imagine stuff will all get planned out. If not, i imagine we could have another meetup or whatnot. lol.

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
See, JImmah, thats your problem, you go looking for fast cars in the WRONG PLACE. :D Everyone knows they're all in SOFLA (like Rob mentioned). Its actually a mission to find an all motor se-r down here :D

·
54C PWNS ME
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
There may be an uprising of Fast SRs in Tampa. there may be a war in the future. bwahahha. Dexters car sound fast as holy pooper, so Tampa has at least one really fast car, not to mention a GTI-R powered Sentra. well actually there are two, but Sabris isnt running afaik. I rode in that thing with only 3 cylinders and it is still the fastest thing ive rode in. Maybe there could be a SOFLA trip, who knows.

·
Registered
522 Posts
JimmyNX2000 said:
There may be an uprising of Fast SRs in Tampa. there may be a war in the future. bwahahha. Dexters car sound fast as holy pooper, so Tampa has at least one really fast car, not to mention a GTI-R powered Sentra. well actually there are two, but Sabris isnt running afaik. I rode in that thing with only 3 cylinders and it is still the fastest thing ive rode in. Maybe there could be a SOFLA trip, who knows.

ill give you a ride in my SE-R. its currently at 415 horsepower... Its pretty damn quick when its got traction =)

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,271 Posts
Jimmy come to SOFLA!! hopefully my car will be done by then if not I have one car you need to ride in. That car belongs to LanceSR20... I promise you will only want one thing when you roll in that car. Thats LET ME THE **** OUT OF THIS THING!!! It is a monster!

Oh yeah all of you need to stop being in denial. You all know SOFLA has all the fastest SE-R's :D ;)

·
54C PWNS ME
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Rob, Ive been wanting ot come down the SOFLA for a long time. Maybe I can work something out with the family and then catch a ride somehow. Maybe talk James into it. lol.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts