SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Geek out- my house. I have tools, but no air. Lots of room. If you come, I WILL buy food, or the wife cooks for an army, and bakes. Shes a cake decorator. So dont worry about food or anything like that.

Ill leave it to you guys to coordinate a good date and all that, I can get off of work im sure whatever date it is.

SO come ONE come ALLL. Get fed, hell after were done get drunk! Im sure itll be a lot fo fun. LMK what you think.

sabelle ln - Google Maps

·
Registered
362 Posts
Id love to come i have a idle problem to work out. And my girl wants to come shes wanting to learn more about cars and eventually get a 240sx. If anyone who is going has any aftermarket spare parts to sell let me know i may be up for buying some

·
VZR Conversion
1,898 Posts
im down.. a bit of a drive for me but ill go.. find me a good date and ill go

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
any date is good for me, which is why im gonna leave that aspect up to you guys.

I dont really need much notice.

·
VZR Conversion
1,898 Posts
i work nearly 1 job on the weekend i need notice. but weekend preferred

·
Done.
3,923 Posts
Chit, don't do this before I get back to the states! I'll bring the wife, and a car full of parts that needs to be put on! :rofl: I'll even help with the beer fund! :D Keep us updated on the dates, so I can for sure tell you if I'll make it or not. (I have friends in D-Town I haven't seen in about 5 years, so I need to head that way anyway)

It's only a 9 hour drive for me, so if you guys that live in the metroplex can't make it, something's wrong...

·
Broke Ass
4,774 Posts
I will be there. Nathan is bein a pussy and selling his car but maybe he will come anyways.

Where are you Nate? :rant:

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
good deal guys....

tekkie let me know when your back. I have some space to house a couple people.

Plus when we get tired of working on cars, I just picked up a 42" flat panel lcd, and a ps3. hheheeh.

Anyways, looks like I might be starting to geek out on the car sonner then the geek out. These bearings are getting worse, i can hear them. I also need to try and track down what axles I can use, and then find out who carrys them.

I think itll be a p11T axle. Only place I remember being able to find them, with abs, is napa. Around here anyways. Can anyone verify this is even the right axle, for a p10ve with abs?

·
Done.
3,923 Posts
Hey man, I won't be back in the states until the ~20th of June. We need to be looking for a house at that time, as well. If you guys are going to have the geekout, just let me know the dates and I'll let you know if I can make it, or not. I'm probably not going to shoot for anything for sure, until the end of July or sometime early in August.

-TeK

·
VZR Conversion
1,898 Posts
when is good for everyone?

·
VZR Conversion
1,898 Posts
anyone want to do this meet june 23 ?

·
Done.
3,923 Posts
Would love to, but I can't make it then. :) It'll be a while, now, before I can plan any road trips.

·
VZR Conversion
1,898 Posts
Would love to, but I can't make it then. :) It'll be a while, now, before I can plan any road trips.
when you coming home man? :confused:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts