SR20 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I thought I had an ignition switch problem because I put the key in the cylinder and turn but nothing happens. If I bypass the switch and just put a hot wire to the wires from the ignition switch I can get the car to start just fine. I just replaced the ignition switch but Im still having the SAME PROBLEM. Any Ideas?

Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
ive been having the same exact problem been reading all the forums and been asking around seems nobody knows or wants to comment on da situ. so i just gheeto rigged it to work for now but still trin to figure out why in how to fix it if u find out please let me know if i figure it out ill let u know

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
fixed it

ive been having the same exact problem been reading all the forums and been asking around seems nobody knows or wants to comment on da situ. so i just gheeto rigged it to work for now but still trin to figure out why in how to fix it if u find out please let me know if i figure it out ill let u know
Next to the battery on the right side there is a box that has some fuses. If you look at the description for them the third one it says ign switch. I swapped it with the one that said power windows(because I dont have them) and it started right up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts