SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
rollin 4 deep with JoeD
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes gentlemen,

It has always been my dream to meet a genuine southern girl.

So, you will more than likely find me nightly at the nearest bar/club where ever young Southern Belles are found. If any of you would like to join me, well... NO. hehe

:D

·
My Ass, your face
2,431 Posts
True Southern Belles do not hang out in bars, you'll find them at the local Baptist or Methodist socials. You must have them confused with the True Southern White Trash. One of the easiest ways to tell the difference, one has all her teeth the other doesn't.

Later,
Mark

·
rollin 4 deep with JoeD
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
vladha said:
True Southern Belles do not hang out in bars, you'll find them at the local Baptist or Methodist socials. You must have them confused with the True Southern White Trash. One of the easiest ways to tell the difference, one has all her teeth the other doesn't.

Later,
Mark
ROTFLMAO.

·
Drinking The H Juice Now
4,216 Posts
not such good pickin's in 'Bama... especially B'ham... for a good Southern Belle you need to go to Charleston, SC or Savannah. BTW.. we call them G.R.I.T.S. down here:

Girls
Raised
In
The
South

and... did you know the toothbrush was invented in Alabama? yeah, anywhere else it woulda been a teethbrush..

and the Alabama state quarter... it's two dimes and a nickel taped together...

i got a million of 'em...

brian
not from LA... (Lower Alabama)

·
SE-R Slut
285 Posts
BigB said:
not such good pickin's in 'Bama... especially B'ham... for a good Southern Belle you need to go to Charleston, SC or Savannah. BTW.. we call them G.R.I.T.S. down here:

Girls
Raised
In
The
South

and... did you know the toothbrush was invented in Alabama? yeah, anywhere else it woulda been a teethbrush..

and the Alabama state quarter... it's two dimes and a nickel taped together...

i got a million of 'em...

brian
not from LA... (Lower Alabama)
I was born and raised in alabama. I have traveled around the country and I truthfully think some of the best looking women are in alabama and georgia. By the way, most of the people in alabama are NOT rednecks. That is a overgeneralized stereotype. And on another note, my family must be lucky because we have all our teeth.

·
Drinking The H Juice Now
4,216 Posts
NissanGuy01 said:
I was born and raised in alabama. I have traveled around the country and I truthfully think some of the best looking women are in alabama and georgia. By the way, most of the people in alabama are NOT rednecks. That is a overgeneralized stereotype. And on another note, my family must be lucky because we have all our teeth.
dude, i grew up in ATL.. it's common for us to make fun of 'Bama... :D ... no harm meant..

so you have a family tree? not a family shrub...? yuk, yuk, yuk... :tongue: J/K... :D

seriously... my folks met in Huntsville and my Great Aunt used to live there... and Mobile has an AWESOME Mardis Gras!

·
Registered
115 Posts
vladha said:

Later,
Mark

Im not too sure about that... some of those southern belles hang out at the dance club so they can shake their azz around and look for a thug brother. Wanna talk about wanting a rebel... :rolleyes:

·
rollin 4 deep with JoeD
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
littlerudegirl said:
Im not too sure about that... some of those southern belles hang out at the dance club so they can shake their azz around and look for a thug brother. Wanna talk about wanting a rebel... :rolleyes:
Yeah I do wanna talk about it. A curiously rebellious young, blonde southern belle sure peaks my, err... interest.

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
brian said:
what high school are we meeting at this friday tommy ;)
Im down, I can still get the young girls w/o going to jail like you old guys. i never knew there was that many girls on this forum! i have only seen like 1 before, now littlerudegirl....hollla....and she drives a phat car. oh man this keeps getting better everyday.

·
**GIZMO**
1,510 Posts
cnynracer1 said:
Yes gentlemen,

It has always been my dream to meet a genuine southern girl.

So, you will more than likely find me nightly at the nearest bar/club where ever young Southern Belles are found. If any of you would like to join me, well... NO. hehe

meeh too frank...let me know if you need someone to go with!

:cool:

·
Registered
115 Posts
djmayhem said:
Im down, I can still get the young girls w/o going to jail like you old guys. i never knew there was that many girls on this forum! i have only seen like 1 before, now littlerudegirl....hollla....and she drives a phat car. oh man this keeps getting better everyday.
Thanks Justin! Heres an old pic of me and my phat ride

1 - 20 of 45 Posts