SR20 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
littlerudegirl said:
Hell no, old guys rule!
But young guys can party harder and longer than old guys :tongue: . Anyways, I think that the young guys are better than the old guys. You should come join us for a while one night. That is, if you can hang with the young guys, since you like the old guys. J/K :D

·
My Ass, your face
2,431 Posts
Frank, you do realize that wasn't a real female, right? I'm sure there was some serious tripod dancing going on.

Later,
Mark(just because "he" had a flower in his hair, didn't make him a Southern Belle... the Brute aftershave should have been a dead give away)

·
Drinking The H Juice Now
4,216 Posts
it was my understanding that Frank wasn't the only one got a taste of Southern Hospitality... i hear that Ron Jeremy even made and appearance at one point...

Torry... can confirm this happening?

·
Registered
282 Posts
BigB said:
it was my understanding that Frank wasn't the only one got a taste of Southern Hospitality... i hear that Ron Jeremy even made and appearance at one point...

Torry... can confirm this happening?
Yeah, I can confirm it. I have more pics of them that I'll try to get uploaded sometime today.

·
70/30 Racing
2,372 Posts
Let's not start posting any pics that might get some people's marriages in trouble now.

And believe me.......she was 100% female ;)

·
1998ccs of fury
5,490 Posts
Send all nudity to my inbox. Now then, you all saved me the trouble of posting a reminder about posting questionable pictures. Keep it friendly. :)

I had a blast and was glad to meet everyone that I met. Ok, I'm done.

·
Shift_日産
1,821 Posts
yeah you can send them my way also :D

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hey now, I never said I had any nude pics. I just got a few pics of the girls (with clothes on). Nothing even incriminating. A few are marginally incriminating, and I'll leave those out, but they are all clean.

·
Registered
75 Posts
vladha said:
True Southern Belles do not hang out in bars, you'll find them at the local Baptist or Methodist socials. You must have them confused with the True Southern White Trash.
I never realized how true this would be...Hooters girls=babies...bar girls=babies...strippers=babies. Everywhere there was hot women, turned out they're mostly milfs...not that thats and entirely bad thing if you're just in town for the weekend. But g'damn I loved the way some of those girls talked.:D Finding hot single "exciting" women that don't have kids sure is one nice thing about being back at school up north here.:tongue:

21 - 40 of 45 Posts