SR20 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From the 16th of this month(next Tues) until Friday the 19th, and then again from the 22nd to the 26th for training for my job. I iwll ahve ot go to classes during the day, but they will be done around 4 or 5 pm I beleive. Let me know if there is anything going on down there those nights, and I will come chill. I will prob try to meet up wth Allan and Wil too.

·
love the Florida sun!!
1,906 Posts
Hey justin ...how far is Miami from Vero Beach?

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
94sentraSER said:
Hey justin ...how far is Miami from Vero Beach?

About 2 or 2 1/2 hours, why? Im getting put up in a hotel down there for free. Im going to be coming home on the weekends though.

·
love the Florida sun!!
1,906 Posts
2 1/2 hrs doing the speed limit? ...I never realized it was that far away....whats is that about 100 miles?

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Also, remember you were thinking of moving to PSL which is about 30 mins south of me going the speed limit.

·
love the Florida sun!!
1,906 Posts
djmayhem said:
Also, remember you were thinking of moving to PSL which is about 30 mins south of me going the speed limit.
Well brother it's pretty much a done deal....i got the " For Sale " sign sitting in my lawn right now and once she's sold im outta here....hopefully soon dammit!!!! This shitty weather is really pissing me off.....Today it was around 15 degrees for a low with a 0 degrees wind chill ....ggggrrrrrrrrrr .....I was asking about the time it took to get to Miami because the other day my parents drove to Ft. Lauderdale and said it took about an hour from PSL ....but then again they drive the speed limit LOL

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
94sentraSER said:
Well brother it's pretty much a done deal....i got the " For Sale " sign sitting in my lawn right now and once she's sold im outta here....hopefully soon dammit!!!! This shitty weather is really pissing me off.....Today it was around 15 degrees for a low with a 0 degrees wind chill ....ggggrrrrrrrrrr .....I was asking about the time it took to get to Miami because the other day my parents drove to Ft. Lauderdale and said it took about an hour from PSL ....but then again they drive the speed limit LOL
Yeah, it usually takes about 30 mins to get to WPB area from PSL, so about 15 minutes more to Ft Lauderdale, depending on speed, time traffic, etc. Just think, you can take pictures with me in Jan/Feb like in my Sig! Its been pretty cold here the last few days. I think its around 50 ish here.

·
love the Florida sun!!
1,906 Posts
Oh man when it was 50 here there were ppl outside in shorts and t-shirts....at night it gets kinda cold in winter doesnt it? but around 12-1 PM its usually like 70-80? When i get down there i really, really, really, realllllllllyyyyyyyyyy wanna meet as many forum ppl as i possibly can.....most of the reason because theres so much camaraderie down there its unbelievable.....I wonder why that is? More SR20 forum guys are turboed and cool with one another than the rest of the country???? any idea why???

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
94sentraSER said:
Oh man when it was 50 here there were ppl outside in shorts and t-shirts....at night it gets kinda cold in winter doesnt it? but around 12-1 PM its usually like 70-80? When i get down there i really, really, really, realllllllllyyyyyyyyyy wanna meet as many forum ppl as i possibly can.....most of the reason because theres so much camaraderie down there its unbelievable.....I wonder why that is? More SR20 forum guys are turboed and cool with one another than the rest of the country???? any idea why???

No clue why, maybe there are just more of us here, and we are al cool, I dunno, but everyone gets along with everyone.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts