SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...like i said i'll even be towing a 18 wheeler to make it fair and ill give you a 5 second head start. i raced a turbo sentra ser awhile back and i smoked his ass all i got is i/h/e and he was done by like 5 carlengths the guy couldnt believe it, so what do you think happened my friend?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Assclownguy99 Why don't you go and **** your little 1.6L pee shooting chainsaw motor. Post your ****face analpirating bull **** talk somewhere else! Your probably pulling your tiney pud rite now reading this!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
YO I WILL **** YOU UP. you talking **** about me thinking yous are all tough, i know your types, the kind of kids in highschool got picked on so they go onto message boards where you cant actually see them and talk **** on each other to feel cool. my vtec still rules so why dont u shut up

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i know your types, the kind of kids in highschool got picked on so they go onto message boards where you cant actually see them and talk **** on each other to feel cool
Who started all this **** again?

BTW Mike and SK are funny.

MarC

·
Enemy of the stupid
4,727 Posts
Hey Siguy Race me. I'll give u a choice, I'll wait outside the car an slide over the hood an get in an chase u down! Or I can race and let u chose how High I launch my car, I'll even bog it an pull 2 spark plug wires just for u ok.

·
_______
3,640 Posts
"YO I WILL **** YOU UP"
With what your vehtec? Why don't you learn how to type first.

If your vehtek is so good why arn't you running 13's?

"you talking **** about me thinking yous are all tough"

You are such an idiot! Who is the one with the mouth that is dribbling out the bull ****? uuuhh let me think "i'll even be towing a 18 wheeler to make it fair" HAHAHA! If you did that your cheap ass ****ing bumber would probably fall off. Get a life prick.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yo ill race you shithead but how do i Know you dont got no guns or nothing all you SER freaks probably gang up on me and try to anally rape me cocksuckers

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
I give up, CivicSiGuy99. Your car is faster. All of your elegant words finally convinced me. I stand down.

I will go back to being straight too and stop assfucking all my fellow SE-R buds too. You know that is why I started this whole forum, just so I could lure innocent men into the backseat of my car with me. That's also why I got a 4 door 2.0, easier access to the backseat.

Now that I will be trading my 98 Turbo Sentra for a 99-00 Si, what cars can I now beat and what cars should I watch out for? I know the Si is fast as ****, but there's gotta be a couple cars faster, right?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I will go back to being straight too and stop assfucking all my fellow SE-R buds too. You know that is why I started this whole forum, just so I could lure innocent men into the backseat of my car with me. That's also why I got a 4 door 2.0, easier access to the backseat.
You will be missed!

Now that I will be trading my 98 Turbo Sentra for a 99-00 Si, what cars can I now beat and what cars should I watch out for? I know the Si is fast as ****, but there's gotta be a couple cars faster, right?
npoe! the Si is the fastest car in production today!

MarC

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
don't forget about the geo metro and kia sephia...those are some bad muthas...i saw one with three flat tires, a bad oil leak and no steering wheel outrun a 300zx...the funny part is the geo was going in reverse..blindfolded..pulling a motorhome with a whole family of ********...on a dirt road in the snow..in the middle of august.. i am fo' reel!

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Yeah, Nissans are the slowest cars. Geos and Kias could be faster since they're not Nissans. But Hondas are the fastest of course, don't forget.

Four legs good! Two legs bad!

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Did he call himself out in his post from "posted 11-30-2000 11:52 PM ET (US)"
I think he did.

(i haven't learned how to quote yet in UBB.)

I dont know why he is posting here to race when he wont reply to my race requests and I'm N/A with less mods and live in the same state. He's just talking and has no intention of actually doing anything.

·
Registered
883 Posts
You want to know something funny. There is this guy with a Geo that is all fixed up driving around town lately. He has it dropped, tinted windows, some kind of exhaust, rims, the basic stuff. I wish I could get a pic. Its a great laugh.

Kris94G20

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi Pep

I dont get in to this stuff much but

CivicSiGuy99 where and the Hell are you from? and why do you think you can come here and talk smack to my folk's.let me tell yeah something i live where some of the biggest street racing goes on. and there are a few
of your little Si **** buddys running around and there is not one little bitch that will run me!! and i have a auto with 17

them: o you have a turbo
me: yeah and
them: all i have is an intake and exhaust
me: yeah and

bunch of ass wipes

if you would like to make a go of it come on down to texas.i would be more than happy to show you where to but that 18 wheeler u liitle @$#@#**

Lionel
i am done with him boy's

·
713 ways to be a dick!
4,652 Posts
" YO I WILL **** YOU UP". Then you proceed to say that we are the types that talk **** on the BB's because we are pussies! WTF? I beg your pardon... This is me pulling your cum dreanched head out of your freshly raped ass! You are the one who came here and started talking **** on the BB. You are the pussy behind the computer screen talking ****. We are responding to your spinless talk. BTW read my other post to you! If you were to talk **** to any member of this board in person, the **** like your talking now, your face would get shoved through the windshield of your precious Civic. DIE ****ER!!!!

late,
wes

www.wes.nissanpower.com

[Edited by wes (12-03-2000 at 11:44 AM).]

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
YO I WILL **** YOU UP? isn't that supposed to be followd by a G? man, take your wanna be gangster ass somewhere else and go dump some rice in your daddy ride.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
oh, and it is kind of unfortunate that you live in ohio, land of the?????? oh, what I was saying I would love for you to live around me so you can **** me up and tell me how it is. pussy

1 - 20 of 24 Posts