SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
713 ways to be a dick!
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you know Allie and I have been expecting and the due date was supposed to be May 20th, but Parker was ready for the world and arrived May 1st at 3:53PM. Mom and Baby are doing OK so far. Trying to get Parker fed properly and to get her weight to start increasing. Other than that we could not be happier with our little girl. Like all parents we believe she is perfect and honestly... she is as close as it gets!

All joking and regular forum ribbing aside, being a dad is unlike anything I have ever experienced, and until you do, you honestly have no idea how wonderful it is. At any rate I will throw a picture up as a proud poppa, any snide remarks earns a free nut kick at the convention from myself, or even worse, a series of hockey punches from Parkers mom..... As long as she puts weight on we plan on being at the convention picnic at the very least!

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
Awesome, congrats man. :)

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Wow congrats Wes!!!!

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
If you KNEW that so well why not spell KNEW correctly.

Yeah I got ahead of myself and didnt read the post, corrected it like 5 seconds later as you can see.

My apologies sir. Im just glad your kid isnt transparent like yourself :D

Seriuosly though, thats awesome bro!!

·
70/30 Racing
11,372 Posts
Congrats Wesley!

So, stocking up on the gun collection?

"What time will my daughter be home?" <chambers a round>

<gulp> "8:30PM?"

"Excellent..."

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
or sitting by the door on a rocking chair cleaning a shotgun as the date arrives to pick her up seems to work quite as well with less words.

·
713 ways to be a dick!
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If you KNEW that so well why not spell KNEW correctly.

Yeah I got ahead of myself and didnt read the post, corrected it like 5 seconds later as you can see.

My apologies sir. Im just glad your kid isnt transparent like yourself :D

Seriuosly though, thats awesome bro!!
Sleep deprivation will do that to a man. I believe she will be pasty like myself, which we could not be happier about. It looks like she is going to have reddish hair which we hoped for!

·
70/30 Racing
2,372 Posts
Holy shizzle!!!!! Aside from the fact that someone would want to screw your pasty ass, this is AMAZING!!!

Go POWDER! Congrats bro.

·
Hi Officer, how ya doin'?
438 Posts
Congrats Wes. I too have a daughter and I'll tell you this.....I've been storing guns & ammunition for some time now. You have at least another 14 years before you'll need it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts