SR20 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well im a noob to nissans so i joined this forum.i just sold my civic and i picked up a 98 200sx se with 80000 miles. the car is in very good condition and is very clean. im guessing im going to work up the suspension and put some wheels on it, and then worry about the motor. i heard there was allot of options for the b14. if you have any suggestions let me know. thanks

·
SR20 Guru
679 Posts
first off, welcome to the forums. Secondly, Good choice with dumping the hawnduh and going nissan. I have a 96 200sx. (www.cardomain.com/id/b14boost to check out what I have). I started with looks and suspension. Very happy with how that turned out and handles great. I just recently finished the SR swap. I like that way more than the 1.6.

-Shawn

·
Hostile Aberration
4,820 Posts
Welcome to Nissans and torque. :eek:

Type "B14+suspension+Hyperco+Tein+GC+shigspeed" into the search engine. Mix and match those key search words any way you want. Ignore the hits in Members Rides, Classifieds, etc.... Look for long threads with lots of answers. You will find a boatload of information on your suspension choices. You can make that sucker handle like a slot-car.

Welcome to the forum. :biggthump

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
12.30se-r92 said:
welcome but should have held out for a ser- :eek2:
i should of got the ser, but since i only spent 2 grand on it and his has 80000 miles, i thinks thats a steal. the car is flawless. i also heard that boost was an option on my motor thats in the se

·
Registered
10 Posts
Excellent choice by switching to Nissan. Hondas are like bungholes... everybody's got one, lol. But hey, I upgraded from a 93 Storm GSi. I bought my 96 SE-R from a junkyard I work at for $1200 and resurrected it. While the SR20 may be the better motor there are a lot of upgrades out there for the GA16 if you opp to keep the stock motor. Goodluck with'er, dude. and have fun.

·
Beware....THE BEAR!!
1,730 Posts
Why does the 200 sx se have a ga16, but the sentra se has a sr20??? Just curious, never did know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts