SR20 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, Im back home from the hospital. So far the surgery was a sucess. My mom let me sit at the computer for a few mins. I was in the hospital from Tues. til Fri. Tues was the surg. and afterwards I was in bad shape, I almost felt paralized. The drain in my back stayed in until Thurs. morning and the drain next to my left ear came out Fri. They took some bone from the back of my left ear so I have a bunch of staples there. Most of the surg. was done through my nose and some was done just under my right eyebrow. The incision under my eyebrow probrably won't be noticable a month from now. Wed. and Thurs were progressively better but I still didn't feel great. Thurs I finally was alowed to get up out of bed and walk a little but not to much. Fri I was up all day. It took 2 attempts to get out of the hos. the 1st time I had a panic attack and tensed up and got dizzy and a horrible headache so I had to go back to my room. The second attempt I had no problems. All in all the experience wasn't to bad. Most of my nurses were attentive and nice to look at
. I still have a drain in my nose to drain my sinus and a bunch of packing that is comming out on Mon. Then I have a long trek of recovery ahead of my were I can't do much. The only reason I can't drive is b/c of the meds. im on. I am taking Valume and Codien, along with benadril for the itching. So I am pretty drugged up. But I'd like to thank everyone for their prayers and wishes, I wanted to let you know I am doing well and I will be back in full force probrably by Sept. or Oct. Thanks again and I will talk to ya soon!

------------------
Greg Taylor
96 SE-R w/ stuff
"Walk tall and carry a big stick..."

·
Hi Officer, how ya doin'?
438 Posts
Man, you are one tough MF! I thought I was tough dealing with over 25 kidney stones over a 8 year period, but I see you have surpassed me. Take care of yourself, get some rest and don't worry about the car. It will still be there when you fully recover. Again, take care and I'll send a prayer your way.

Rob Williams
The second toughest guy around

·
0 Posts
I hope them ears are ok.

Good to have you back!!

------------------
-

-

·
G-unit
1,132 Posts
Glad to have you back in 'one' piece. Don't get addicted to that codine that is some bad 'stuff' I toke it about 10 years back when I had chest surgery and got kinda addicted to it. It was tough to get off of it. God bless.

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey man, I know what you mean about the drugs. Im already starting to not need them so I should be alright. When I originally posted I forgot to tell you guys about the cathiter they put in my ummmm.... well "reproducing instrument". Damn it hurt! But im sure u figured that out on your own

·
Registered
858 Posts
wow now you can legally get high!
j/k take care and get well

------------------
91 SE-R,10:1 comp.pistons,balanced &blueprint rebuild.comp.4angle valve job,extrude honed heads/intake manifold,No emissions.crap,RC TB/MAF,nismo cams,UR pulleys,stillen4-1 ceram.header, ACT HDS/S clutch,PR CAI with POPchgr,2 1/2 test pipe,mandrel 2 1/4 superturbo ex., ZEX flywheel & JW 50 shot nos with 60 shot jet. and much more goodies!

·
Not on fire... yet
591 Posts
Good to see you're back .....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts