SR20 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, its time, I'm setting everything up for the DET to go in within the month! I want boost so bad I can taste it.....well if it had a taste, maybe like exhaust taste.MUAHAHA, I cant frigin wait....no more NA baby!! I missed my turbo from the XR4Ti and will have one again! :D

·
Registered
496 Posts
Hey Project, you have emissions in KY? I was concerned here in VA if I go turbo about passing. I am going T28 bolt on to the stock block etc., so I hope wolf's program and some careful EGR tube routing will pass emmissions here. I have a 96 200 which is pain in the ass OBDII..!! Is your 95 ODBI or II..? And are you going to use a TechII or a Wolf ECU program for the DET.? I know Jbanach has a TechII that thing rocks.

gpser96

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh hell yeah we have emissions testing, and they are strict. But good ole me registers all my cars out of town where my mother lives in this hick town so no testing!!! HAHAHA!

Well since I just picked up the JWT ECU sunday, I will use that and just have them reprogram it with the necessary programs.

We drove around in Matts DET'ed Classic tonight, in the rain. Man that thing is wicked. I will have it complete within a month. That is my plan anyway. :)

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
Hey gpser96, I emailed you a while ago and havnt heard from you. Im in Northern VA too, just off of Franconia. I dont see to many SE-R's around here, way to many Hondas though. Where are you at? If you want to go I go up to MIR and 75/80 sometimes. Just email me or IM me at mpg9999
-Michael

·
Registered
496 Posts
mpg9999 said:
Hey gpser96, I emailed you a while ago and havnt heard from you. Im in Northern VA too, just off of Franconia. I dont see to many SE-R's around here, way to many Hondas though. Where are you at? If you want to go I go up to MIR and 75/80 sometimes. Just email me or IM me at mpg9999
-Michael
I just emailed your hotmail account. I got back from Florida after a week of relaxation:eek:

I'd be up to meet up anytime.

gpser96

·
Registered
496 Posts
ProjectSE-R said:
Oh hell yeah we have emissions testing, and they are strict. But good ole me registers all my cars out of town where my mother lives in this hick town so no testing!!! HAHAHA!

Well since I just picked up the JWT ECU sunday, I will use that and just have them reprogram it with the necessary programs.

We drove around in Matts DET'ed Classic tonight, in the rain. Man that thing is wicked. I will have it complete within a month. That is my plan anyway. :)
I think I am looking at completeing my T28 change over with 50lb injectors cobra MAF and Wolf ECU by end of the year...I am trying to keep up with jbanach (also on this list) his car is SICK..!! 400+ to the WHEELS..!!:eek:

·
Registered
496 Posts
mpg9999 said:
I didnt know I had a hotmail account :) I think I used to a long time ago, but I never use it anymore. Try [email protected]
Uh...oh...****...may be it was someone else who lived in Northern Va...he said his name was michael..!! Anyway, i live in Leesburg Va about 30 minutes from Fair Oaks Mall. Where are you and what have you done to your car.?

gpser96

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
Im in Alexandria, About 15 minutes from Springfield Mall, almost all the way down Franconia Road, almost to telegraph. I finally got my classic about 3 months ago. I have wanted one for so long... Anyways, all ive done so far is an AEM CAI, Nology Wires, and a CD player and speakers. I need to advance my timeing one of these days. I want to get in on that group buy for the Underdrive pullies, and I might get headers in late december or early january. Just trying to decide if I want the Hotshot or AEBS.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts