SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the past 3 hours a ricer(s) has/have been flying past my house doing probably 80mph+ (I live on a 45mph limit road)..............................ahhh!! They just did it again. I didn't get a chance to see what kind of car it was cause I was sitting here typing. Dammit. Sounds like a Civic DX with a 5" exhaust and a removed cat though
I think I'm gonna go sit outside with a paintball gun and hide behind a tree.

They're trying to show up the SR20DE. HA!

------------------
Stormy
'98 SE; slow but satisfying

www.WhiteLineRacing.com

·
Team Tool
2,514 Posts
Get that motha, for all of us that has had that happen!!!!!!

------------------
Russ Knezic
Place Racing CAI,JWT S4 cams and JWT ECU with S4 program, hotshot gen4 header, greddy SP exhaust, KYB AGX's and Ground Controls, Konig Traffiks with Nitto NT555's

Turbo soon!
N/A is not enough

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Where do you live? Me thinks it's time for a road trip... Gotta remove the muffler first...

--ATP

·
jo mom
502 Posts
you must live in a cool neighborhood.. My neighbors don't like to rev up their volvo wagons. my neighbor owns volvo/mazda/chevy dealerships, i'm waiting to catch him on the road in a mp3

·
Registered
171 Posts
i can't stand that... I'm tryin to sleep and I'm in a 30mph residential zone and these ricers woooooooom past my house at like 80 then screech to a halt at the end of the road....

------------------

• '01 Sentra SE A/T - sr20de
  • "Not meant to haul ass... but to HAUL ASS!"
  • "Life is a series of long red lights... followed by short bursts of green"
  • TopNotch Tx Chapter

·
8,148 Posts
Please, I live behind NYC famous Fountain Avenue. Although they closed Fountain Avenue they still Race on Flatlands Avenue at night. So imagine Acuras all night racing then the sound of cops. Talk about Karma!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts